TJ house

I drove to TJ house. He doesn't  have his own house just his dads. I went to the door and knocked. Taryll answered. He's 20 years old.

He was sexy asf but Tj is my type and plus Taryll is 20

He was sexy asf but Tj is my type and plus Taryll is 20. It'll be a illegal to date him I'm not 18. Anyways...

"Is Tj here?"I asked.

"Yeah he's here come in and your brother Prince is here as well he's playing with him on a video game"Taryll told me letting me in.  I went in and I saw Uncle Tito. I call him uncle Tito because my god father is Michael so Uncle Tito suggest me to call him that anyways.

"Oh Ariana nice to see you my son was talking about you today he always like I like her a lot or imma make her-" he got cut off by Tj. He was behind me.

"Yo dad"He says smiling so embarrassed

"Yo dad"He says smiling so embarrassed. He looked soo cute.

That's me

That's me. Uncle Tito was laughing.

"Hey Ari can we talk in my room?"Tj asked me.

"Sure"I said admiring his sexy ass face. He held my hand and guide me to his room.

"You better not be doing funny business or I'm telling dad" said Jr.

" I won't jr okay he just needs to tell me sum"I told him.

"Go home Jr"I said like on sister sister.

"I'm going to my girl house"He says popping his collar. I got up to the door and said

"Whatever" and I shut the door. Tj was laughing. I smirked and sat down next to him.

"Hey Ari I wanna let you know that I like you a lot and all but we should take this slow like that kiss was too fast"He says looking into my eyes holding my hands.

"I agree we should take this slow"I said as smiled.

"Good babe just want you to know that and I'm so glad you understand I really thought you would be upset or something"He says touching my face looking down at me.

"No I promise I understand... hey good news my dad seems cool that we are hanging out now"I said with excitement.

"Awww great you're soo pretty baby I love it when you're happy"Tj says kissing my forehead. I blushed.

"Come here girl"He motioned me close to him. I laid on top of him. He wrapped his hands on my waist . Watching the tv is what we did. He stroked my hair and keep kissing me. I got up and straddled him. He bit his bottom lip, that turn me on.

"TJ stop doing that"I playfully smack his cheek laughing. He tickled me I started to squirm for him to stop. He wouldn't.

"TJ stoppp!!"I yelled laughing.

"Say Tj is sexy"He says laughing while tickling me.

"No!"I said laughing. 

"Tito Joe Jackson I can't breathe stop"I cried out of laughter. He stopped instantly.

"You okay?"He asked.

"I'm good"I said and kissed him. I got up.

"I'll call you or text you..you get home it's getting dark"Tj says getting up as well.

"Okay I will"I said pulling him closer to me by pulling his belt loops.

"Mmmm let me walk you to the door baby girl"He says licking his lips.

"You so fine come on"I said as I winked at him. I turn around and he walked behind me. He was shirtless by the way. We were at the door.

"Yo where's my kiss"He says smirking. I gave him a kiss.

"Okay girl I see you tomorrow"He says looking at me up and down.

"Okay"I was about to walked and I felt him smacked my ass. I looked back.

"What?"He says acting all innocent.

"Mmmm well got to go"I say blowing him kisses. He smiles and then I left.