| E I G H T E E N

I had published it yesterday but there was an error on Wattpad so it didn't show up.

E I G H T E E N

It was eleven o clock in the night. Riccha kept tossing around on her bed, worried how his parents were going to react after a good night's rest.

There was a knock on her door.

Riccha heaved off her bed, adjusting her pajamas a bit before she curiously opened the door.

Apparently, Aakash couldn't sleep either if his sparkling eyes were of any indication.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered as she stepped aside, allowing him into the room. "We could get into heaps of trouble."

Aakash remained at the door, shoving his hands into his pockets. "They are sound sleepers. Anyway I'm taking you out on a ride."

Riccha gulped. "What?" It was only then she took in his appearance. He seemed totally ready to party. She tugged at her t-shirt, feeling slightly self conscious.  

"Shhh. Get dressed, we need leave as soon as possible." Aakash closed the door behind him as quietly as a mouse save for the little creak when he shut it.

Riccha furrowed her brows. "Get out." 

"I can't keep opening and closing the door," said Aakash, his eyes crinkling at the corners. 

Riccha narrowed her eyes at him. "You said they were sound sleepers."

Aakash grinned. "Yeah they are."

Riccha crossed her arms. "So get out. I need to change." 

"I'll turn around."

Riccha gave up. Aakash waited till she got her clothes out of the suitcase. He turned around when she instructed him to. Riccha turned around as well and quickly changed into her clothes. When she turned back, she was dismayed to see Aakash staring at her with a smug face.

She stuffed her clothes in her suitcase and walked to him to hit his chest. "You pervert," she almost shouted.

Aakash held her hand and shrugged. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "You asked for it when you laid your conditions on me." He smirked when he saw Riccha swallow. "But don't worry.  I didn't look. Shall we go?"

"No." Riccha crossed her arms stubbornly.

"Okay," Aakash said. He lifted her legs, put her over his shoulder, unlocked the door and left her room.

Riccha had to quietly struggle out of his grip but it was so hard. Every time she squiggled, he squeezed her ass. It was so annoying.

Finally, he put her down when they reach his parking lot.

Standing in front was a Royal Enfield. "I'm taking you for a ride. Besides, you wanted date nights. Why can't we start now?"

Riccha shivered. "Because it's late night, and your parents are in hysterics over our declaration."

Aakash didn't acknowledge her as he got onto his bike. He motioned for Riccha to get onto the bike. She reluctantly got on, holding him on his shoulder.

"I am going to show you Chennai Night Life," he said, grinning, and kick-starting his bike.

Off they zoomed, local street after street, main road after main road. Riccha was a huge talker. Aakash patiently listened to her. From time to time he chipped in as well, making their ride an enjoyable one.

They stopped at the beach and took a long romantic walk. It was nearing twelve, the police slowly trickling in, ushering couples off the beach. "Catch me if you can," Riccha said playfully as she ran away from him along with wet sand on the beach.