A F T E R W O R D

T H E  E N D ! ! !

Riccha's and Aakash's journey has only just started.

Like most married couples, Aakash and Riccha will be facing a lot of problems.

Riccha will get fed up of Aakash's workaholic ways, and Aakash will be annoyed with Riccha's nagging at times.

Neither of them are perfect, but their love for each other will always overcome any differences and problems they have.

I'd always pictured Riccha and Aakash to start a family three years after their marriage. Harsh Malik is the doctor who delivers their baby. He has his own clinic by then.

Sonam becomes Aakash's PA two years after their wedding. She knocks at Riccha's doorstep one day in desperation for a job. Riccha appoints her as Aakash's PA almost instantly. Riccha becomes quite insecure once she turns 30, and Aakash, after knocking some sense into him by Sohail, eases her fears gradually.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination! :)

Hope you enjoyed Aakash's and Riccha's journey! I most certainly enjoyed writing it! :)

We've finished Reigning the Man in just over two months, starting from April 11th. I wasn't sure how many people would read the spin-off. But the people who wanted it made me feel like writing it anyway.

Coming to the thank you note!

First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of for reading Reigning the Man, whether it was the whole book, or skimming through a few chapters, or even just reading the prologue. I appreciate every single read.

I love your votes! :P I thank each and every one who has voted! After updating a chapter, I watch in anticipation when the votes start coming in! It makes me content that the chapter was at least alright, if not eventful.

Your comments! I thank each and every one of you who commented, multiple or single, they all mean so much to me. I really appreciate it so much! It makes my day when I see a comment that says, "lovely or nice chapter" or when I see someone feeling for a character or bashing them up. Thank you!

And finally, thank you to each and every one of you who has added this book to your reading lists! It makes me happy that someone finds this book worth reading! :) 

Now, coming to the personal thank you mentions!

omahazeeya

dishya

me_aa9

Kimayaa

coloursofworld

manasi1105

cupcake_delirium

Digby777

sereneserica

mollfogs

hershe1994

adyanthaya

aradhanadube

diupp

bushrailyas1

sherlockthedetective

inluvwidbuks

hymard

regally_

simranmaharban

natashadhing

duggup

gasok1

k_runicElder

nehasobraty

lincyyy

hateluv101

dreamingseverely

sabakalim

I couldn't have finished this book without your votes and comments. Thank you so much. It gave me so much of encouragement and motivation to keep writing. THANK YOU! And love you guys so much! 

I'm still reeling in shock that I finished writing this! 

Will be taking quite a long break before I resume with another plot! :)

THANKS A LOT FOR READING! 

A small note:

So I know there's been a ton of updates in the past two days :P

Special mention to cupcake_delirium and sereneserica for inspiring the ending with their lovely comments. As I'll be leaving out of town for a week, I thought I would just publish the entire story as there were only three chapters left.

Another special mention to coloursofworld for giving me a new perspective of the book. I'd edited the last few chapters, from 29 to 34, to make the plot more smoother and less rushed. Thank you so much!!

Until the next book,

         Love,

                AK!