Elizabeth

(Waring Sex) 

Jason POV

I Rolf and I where outside of Stokes house it was almost mid night that was when we where going to take Elizabeth. 

I carded her house lock and walked up the stairs quietly. I walked past stokes room and got to Elizabeth's room. I watched her sleep for about 2 minutes then she woke up. 

E: "WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE-" 

I put a towel over her mouth and carried her out to the car. 

I shut the van door and Rolf speeded off. I looked back and saw Elizabeth was knocked out.

( 1 hour later) 

E: "What the fuck let me go!!"

J: "Hey pretty brown eyes!"

E: "Jason!?"

J: "Yeah!"

E: "What are you doing?"

J: "Haha nothing wait and see."

E: "Take me home Jason!"

J: "Can't do that!"

E: "Please!"

J: "Shut up!"

I then slapped her and she started crying. I looked at her then looked out of my window. About 20 minutes later we stopped at a gas station. 

(Elizabeth's POV) 

Rolf: "I'm going to get gas, have fun!" He smirked at Jason. He got out of the car and went to get gas,

E: "Jason?"

J: "What!?"

E: "What does he mean have fun?"

J: "Oh, ummm, he meant that just for me."

E: "Why?"

J: "Are you a virgin?" 

E: "What!?"

J: "Are you a virgin?" He asked looking at me in the eyes.

E: "Uh yeah, why?"

J: "Well this might not be hard for you."

He started to climb in the back seat. He then started to take his things off. 

E: "Jason what are you doing?"

J: "Lay back and listen to me and this won't hurt as much." 

E: "What?"

He then pushed me back and started to take off my shorts. He then started to run his fingers up and down the side of my leg. He then unbuttoned my blouse and threw it. He started to kiss me neck. 

E: "Jason please don't!" 

Jason kept kissing her neck and  then went to take everything off. He was left in his boxers. He then went to unclip my bra. 

E: "JASON! STOP PLEASE NO!!"

J: "SHUT UP!" 

He ripped everthing off me. He then took his boxers off and slammed himself in me. 

E: "OW JASON STOP!! PLEASE!! THAT HURTS I CAN'T! STOP AH AHHHHH!" 

It didn't stop Jason he went harder and faster. He was finally done and I was crying. 

Jason then got dressed and got in the passenger seat again and looked out the window. 

I kept crying, I got dress and saw I bleeding. I then went to the corner and cryed. Rolf then came back.