"I'm watching you"

Elizabeth's POV

They hould Jason's ass back into the station. They asked him a few question but they said he was clear to go. I sat outside under the tree. I was reading my book when I looked up and saw Jason.

J: "Can I talk to you?"

E: "Umm,I don't think that's a good idea."

J: "Listen I don't like you anymore, you played me, i thought you liked me back, I was wrong, but know I am always watching."

With that he got up and walked away. 

Jason POV

I wasn't going to tell that bitch I cried about her, I missed her, because I thought she was the first person to really love me. But I was wrong. I was so wrong. I thought we would live happy ever after. 

I walked away from her and went to the van. I waited for Rolf to walk out. He came out and got in the truck and we drove away.

(1 week later)

Elizabeth POV

I was walking out of dance class and it was a little dark but I still walked home. I was walking down the street when I noticed someone following me. I started to walk faster, as did they. I started to run but they ran after to me. I started screaming. I was running as fast as I could and they pushed me down. I looked up and saw the brown eyes it was Jason. 

E: "Oh my goodness!"

J: "How have you been bitch?"

E: "Please Jason don't!"

J: "Shut up!"

He then grabed me and pulled me with him. I started to cry he looked down at me slapped me. He pushed me into the van and got in the back with me. He then started to do what he did last time he took his things off and then mine. And then he raped me again. I was crying, begging him to stop but he kept going. He was holding my hands over my head. He started to hit me and punch and kick and bite. I was now bleeding everywhere. Jason then got up and went to the passenger seat and fell asleep. 

(The next moring) 

I woke up in a house and I was naked next to Jason who was also naked. I got up and he pulled me down. I started to cry from the pain. He then got up and came back with pills and water. 

J: "Here take these." 

E: "Thank you." I said quietly. 

J: "No prob."

He then went over to the bed a striped the bed,  there was blood all over it. 

E: "Was that from me?"

J: "Yeah."

E: "I'm sorry."

J: "It's fine."

He then took them and went to wash them. He then came back with a plate it had a pop tart. He then handed it to me. He then gave me something to wear and then he said I could sit on the bed and eat. I sat on the bed and started to eat. But none of the food was going down I threw it up, with a little bit of blood. Jason then quickly ran over to me and rubbed my back and picked me up and brought me to the bathroom and placed me in a warm bath and then he went back to clean up my mess. I was crying in the tub, Jason then came and sat on the side of the tub and out his hands on my cheeks and got rid of the tear. He then kissed my head. And then grabbed soup and started to wash me. He then grabbed a fuzzy towel and gave it to me to dry off. He then got me things to wear. After I was done I went sat in the corner and cried. 

J: "Elizabeth?"

E: "Yes?"

J: "Do you think... you could ever love me?"

E:" I don't know...."

J: "I love you, and I'm sorry."

E: "It's alright."

J: "I'm never going to hurt you again, I promise."

E: "Don't make a promise if you can't keep it."

J: "Princess I can."

E: "Please don't hurt me."

J: "Never again."

E: "Don't hurt my heart."

J: "Worst feeling in the world."

Jason then picked me and and placed me on his lap. I cried into his chest.

J: "Shh shhh everything will be alright."

E: "I love you Jason."

J: "I love you too."