I'm late

Elizabeth's POV

So Jason and I havn't has 'sex' sense he promised not to hurt me. He asked about it once but he could tell I didn't like thinking about it. He told me it wasn't going to be rough just sweet and gentle but I told him no. It's been almost a month, and Jason and I are dating. We moved out of Las Vegas and moved to New York. Rolf is being a little nicer to me, but thinks I'm playing with Jason's heart. Rolf was out buying food and Jason and I where out on the street skateboarding. Jason was teaching me tricks for the skateboard. The house we where living in was a rental. So it didn't really feel like a home. Rolf has his own room and Jason and I have to share. Jason wanted the room to be red so I let him have it red. There was a queen size mattress on the ground because there was two of us. There was a small lamp on the ground as well. I thought the House smelled so I went down to the store and bought two candles. Rolf and Jason asked where I got the money, I told them from my bank account. So I put one candle in Jason's and my room,  and then one in the living room. It started to smell way better. 

After Jason and I where done skateboarding, we went inside. Jason fell on the couch and I went to the kitchen, Jason then yell,

J: "Babe!?"

E: "Yeah?"

J: "When is rent due?!"

E: "Ummmm the third!"

J: "Crap it's the 7th!"

E: "What?!"

J: "Don't worry babe, i'm going over now to pay for it."

Jason then ran out the door. 

I realized I was late on my period, I started to freak out. I ran to get my bag and ran out the door. I ran into someone,

Rolf: "Where do you think your going?"

E: "Sorry Rolf, I need to go to the store."

Rolf: "Why?"

E: "I just do."

Rolf: "Jason know?"

E: "No"

Rolf: "Then you can't go."

E: "ROLF!"

Rolf: "You might run away!"

E: "Rolf I really need to go to the store!"

Rolf: "Just wait for Jason to get home!"

E: "Rolf I might be fucking pageant! I can't 'Wait'!"

R: "What?!"

E: "Rolf!"

R: "Oh my god! Shit shit shit!"

E: "I have to go!"

R: "No we wait till Jason is home!"

E: "NO!"

R: "Yes!" 

E: "UGH!"

R: "Shut up and get in the house prego!"

E: "Screw you!"

R: "Love you too!"

Jason came home a hour later.

Jason: "I'm back!"

Rolf and I where in the kitchen. I started to freak out.

J: "Where are you guys?"

R: "In here!"

E:"Rolf please don't tell him, he'll get so mad."

R: "Why? It's his fault too."

E: "Please don't!"