"Don't go home"

Elizabeth's POV

I was walking home form school I'v been home for about 4 weeks. I was finally feeling better. I was now going to therapy about the whole rape and hitting thing,but I was getting a little better. As I was walking with my friend Lizzie she went her own way and then I went mine. I was walking to my new house. I saw my Dad pull into the driveway. 

E: "Dad!"

S: "Hey sweetie!"

I ran into my Dad's arms. I'v been doing that a lot sense I was reunited with him. We where walking to the gate to get inside when my Dad opened the gate and got a call. He stopped where he was. I looked up at him and he was about to step but I stopped him. 

E: "Dad stop!" 

He looked down and saw the bomb I then heard him say.

S: "Where did you get my number?"

I then grabbed the phone and said hello.

E: "Hello?"

J: "Elizabeth?"

E: "Who is this?"

J: "Jason, are you with your Dad?"

E: "Yeah, why?"

J: "Whatever you do don't go home."

He then hung up. My Dad then took the phone and called the bomb squad. 

(15 minutes later)

They finally got rid of the bomb. My Dad was talking to some agents. They then came over to me. 

S: "Sweetie what did Jason say?"

E: "Umm he asked if I was with you and I-"

S: "That's why he said not to go home." 

E: "What?"

S: "He said 'Don't go home', he only said that because you where there with me." 

E: "Do you think he stoped so I wouldn't get hurt?"

S: "Yeah, I do." 

Taken (A Jason McCann love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara