9 months

Elizabeth's POV

I am 9 months pregnant and it's been so hard. I was on the couch with Jason I was sitting between his legs watching TV. I has falling asleep when I felt Jason whisper in my ear and gently shake me. My eyes gently fluttered open. 

J: "Baby i don't want you to freak out but.......your water broke."

E: "WHAT!?"

I screamed. 

J: "Sh sh sh, now clam down, I'm going to get you to the hospital okay?"

E: "Jason! I don't wanna go!"

J: "baby if we want to meet this little guy we have to go."

He said smiling.

E: "NO! I CAN'T!"

His smile went away as soon as I started sobbing. I was crying because I'm not ready to be a mother and it's going to hurt like crazy! 

J: "Baby I'm going to be right next to you okay. I'm going to be holding you hand the whole time. I won't let anything happen to you." He smiled while kissing my nose. 

He gently helped me up and I looked down at the blood on the couch.

E: "Sorry."

J: "It's okay baby."

Jason ran in the other room and go our bags and ran to put them in the car. I was almost to the car when I could not stand up straight. Jason ran over to me and put his hand on my tummy. 

J: "Baby are you okay? Where does it hurt?"

E: "EVERYWHERE!"

I finally got in the car and we booked it to the hospital.

(hosptile)

N: "PUSH!"

I tried to push nothing!"

N: "1,2,3 PUSH!"

Nothing was working.

I started to cry and Jason got down to my level, and looked me right in the eyes

J: "Princess I know you can do this, god would not have given you this if you couldn't. I know you can do this, now please push baby, I can't loose you or this baby." 

N: "PUSH!"

I pushed. I felt him moving.

N:"PUSH!"

The nurse yelled that 7 more times then the room was silent and I heard a little cry. That's when I knew my Mason McCann was born. Jason was the first to hold him. 

J: "He is so perfect!" He said while kissing his little head. I giggled and feel right to sleep. 

(3 hours later) 

I woke and saw a baby in a crib next to me. I looked over and saw Jason and my Dad sitting in chairs. Wait why was my Dad here?

Jason POV

I was holding Mason when I looked over and saw Elizabeth fell right to sleep. I smiled at her. She is perfect and so is our baby. Rolf came in smiling i handed him Mason. 

J: "I gotta go make a call got 15 cents on you?"

R: "Yeah here you go."

I walked to the pay phone and dialed Elizabeth's Dad's number I thought he should know what is going on and should be able to see his own grandchild. And I'm sure it would make Elizabeth happy.

S: "Hello?" i heard on the other side of the phone

J: "Hi is this Mr. Stokes?"

S: "Yes can I help you?"

J: "This is uh, this is uh, this is ummm Jason, Jason McCann."

S: "Haha this is the is the 100th call I'v gotten saying 'this is Jason McCann!"

J: "But sir this is, I wanted to let you know your doughtier just gave birth. "

S: "What?! NO! I just saw her a few months ago!"

J: "Sir, this is Jason McCann and I know stealing you doughtier was wrong but I needed her, and in way I think she needed me. I wanted you to know where at "somedays hospital' and that she just gave birth to my handsome little boy. I hope you would come and see her and Mason."

S: "Mason? Who's Mason?"

J: "Mason is the name of your grandson."

S: "I'll admit this is the best prank call so far." 

J: "This is not a prank Mr. Stokes, but I'm sure it would mean a lot to Elizabeth if you came and saw her. I'm sorry I gotta go, please think about it?"

S: "I will."

After that I hung up and went back to the room. I walked in and saw Rolf holding Mason smiling down at him. I laughed. 

J: "i think he likes you!"

R: "I think so too!"

Rolf and I talked for about a hour when the door came open and I saw Stokes. 

J: "Stokes?"

S: "Oh my god, it really was you on the phone."

J: "Yes, it was"

He looked over at Elizabeth then at Mason. 

S: "Is this?"

J: "Mason? Yes, it is."

I picked Mason up from Rolf and placed him in Stokes hands. 

S: "He's a cute little thing."

J: "Thank you"

S: "You know I hate you still, I'll never forgive you for what you did, but I think Elizabeth is happy with you, i mean she stayed, she never gave me any clues, and you both made a amazing little boy together."

 J: "Thank you."

S: "Jason McCann you will go to hell for this."

J:" I know sir but you daughter has kept me out of trouble, so I think I'll be just fine, thank you!"

After that we both feel asleep.