What did I hear?

Elizabeth's POV

I'v been staying with my Dad for about almost a week now,I havn't seen Jason sense the fair. It was about 11:30 at night and I couldn't fall asleep. I had such bad cramps, my belly really hurt. I was moaning in pain under my covers. I must have been load because my Dad came in the room. 

Stokes: "Honey are you okay?"

Elizabeth: "Yeah, I'm fine Dad, just my stomach."

Stokes: "Oh honey do want me to rub your tummy till you fall asleep?"

My Dad ask while sitting on the end of my bed ready to rub my tummy.

Elizabeth: "NO!"

My Dad looked shocked.

Elizabeth: "Sorry Dad, No I'm good thanks for asking tho."

Stokes: "Okay baby, but if you need me Daddy is just in the other room."

Elizabeth: "Okay Dad, thanks" 

My Dad left the room and a groaned. That was so close. I was still moaning but trying to be quite. I was about to fall asleep when I remembered the walkie talkie. I walked over to it and turned it on. This was the walkie talkie that I could listen to what the other people on the other line are saying. I turned it on and heard moaning. It was Jason. 

Jason: "Oh baby, ohhhhh baby don't stop, don't stop!"

???:"Oh JJJASON!" 

I heard a girl moan. 

I felt tears coming to my eyes, how could he cheat on me? I kept listening.

Jason: "Carly Baby, your so good!"

???: "Thank you baby, I never wanna leave you!"

Jason: "You don't have too"

Carly: "Ohhhhh JAAASON, DON'T STOOOP!!"

I then turned it off. I could not listen anymore. I felt like I should just kill myself and the baby, I should just kill us both so he can suffer and feel pain. I went to bed crying my eyes out I could not stop thinking of Jason fucking some girl.  

(2 days later) 

Jason has been trying to call me for the last two days but I kept denying the phone call, I don't want to talk to him, he is nothing but a cheater, a lier, and he means nothing to me now. I hate him so much. How could he do this to me? How could he do this to our baby. Sorry I mean 'My' baby. I'm not going to let Jason see this baby. My Dad was at work so I was left alone. I was making food in the kitchen when I heard a knock on the door, I walked over and opened it and saw Jason standing there with Rolf. My smile just wiped away. 

Elizabeth: "Can I help you?"

Jason: "Ummm? Yeah mind telling me why your not answer my phone calls?"

Elizabeth: "Nope!"

I was about to shut the door when Jason hand bloked it. He walked right in with Rolf. Rolf smiled at me and I smiled back at him. We all walked into the kitchen and Jason kept looking at my stomach. 

Elizabeth: "What!?" I said coldly to Jason.

He just looked at me with hurt in his eyes. 

Jason: "Baby, I don't know what I did to make you hate me?"

Elizabeth: "Well think about it!"

Jason: "I'v tryed and tryed but nothing! Is it because I hit you? Because you know I felt like shit after, you know it would never happen again." He said while tears where coming down his cheeks.

I looked at Jason for awhile. 

Elizabeth: "I'm not going to feel sorry for you, you took my whole life away from me, I'm fucking pregnant because of you! I should be hanging with my friends not having a care in the world but know I have to worry!

I have to worry about what I eat, what I do, what I wear, so nothing hurts this baby, and my Dad doesn't find out! I have to worry about you fucking some other girl while I'm here in pain!" I then started to cry and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. 

I heard someone knock on the door. 

Jason: "baby?"

Elizabeth: "Jason,just go away!" I sobbed.

Jason: "Baby, where did you hear I had slept with another girl?"

Elizabeth: "I-I heard it on the w-w-walkie talkie!" I kept sobbing. 

Jason: "Baby, what you heard was a sex tape Carly and I made years ago! Rolf and I where watching it becuase he found it and didn't know what it was, baby I never had sex with another girl while I was with you. I swear."

I calmed myself down a little, and opened the door a little, Jason opened it more and brought me into a hug,  he kissed my head. 

Jason: "Baby I would never hurt you or our baby, trust me, I love you and only you."

Elizabeth: "I love you too Jason, and I'm sorry."

 Jason: "It's okay baby but uh your coming home with us."

Elizabeth: "What? Why?"

Jason: "You've been her for a week, come on baby, you need to be with me, and we need to go to a doctor appointment."

 He smiled while rubbing my tummy. 

Elizabeth: "okay, but what about my Dad?"

Jason: "Baby we can't tell him, okay? Now go get your thing's we will be in the car."

(3 days later) 

I left without telling my Dad, I didn't even get to say goodbye. I was a little said and I think Jason knew. He was telling me that if we had sex it would get my mind off of things but I kept saying no. So today Jason and I find out what gender we are having, I'm so exited. This is our first doctor appointment but it will be fun. I was putting my makeup on when Jason walked in the bathroom. 

J: "Babe you almost ready to go?"

E: "Yeah almost baby."

J: "Okay, but we can't be late" He said while slapping my ass.

I jumped and screamed.

J: "I didn't hit you that hard!"

E: "It hurt!"

J: "Oh I'm sorry baby." He said while rubbing my butt to make it feel better

(The doctor office)

Jason and I where in the doctor office waiting. I kept tapping my leg Jason out his hand on my leg telling me to calm down. After he said that the doctor walked out. 

D: "Ummm Mr. and Mrs. McCann?"

It was funny that they called us that.

Both Jason and I got up and went with the doctor. He lead us in a room and had me lay down. He took my panties off and Jason got up real quick. I gave him a look and he setddle down. The doctor could tell I was nervous so he asked,

D: "Would you like your boyfriend to take them off for you?"

E: "Ummm if that's alright?"

D: "It's fine 100%!"

Jason got up and smiled at me, He slowly took my panties off like we where going to do it. He smiled and looked at me then sat back down with my panties in his lap. The doctor looked at my privates to make sure I was all okay down there. Then he put some cold jelly like substtance and we all  looked up at the mounter. Jason got up and held my hand, He could not stop smiling at me. 

D: "Would you like to know the gender of the baby?"

J: "YES!!"

I giggled then Jason kissed my nose. 

D: "Okay lookes like your have a little boy!