Meet The Cast

(A/N The information below is related to the story, not the actual personalities in the show)

Tori: Started at Hollywood Arts after substituting a performance for Trina and the principal being satisfied with her performance. Friendly personality and outgoing to most people.

Robbie: Always brings along Rex (who won't be featured much in the story). Without him, his life is a complete mess. He is known for being socially awkward and has never been accepted by a girl when he attempts to ask her out.

Trina: Tori's sister, known for (almost) being a complete weirdo. Guys try to ask Tori out but then Trina tries to intervene and convince the guy to go out with her instead, resulting in a rivalry between the 2 sisters.

Jade: Known for being rebellious. Almost always wants to get everything done her way. Mess with her and you're doomed for your entire school life. Generally seems freaky, especially to new students.

Beck: The only one that can calm Jade down when she is tense, although their relationship has been on and off. In this story, assume they're broken up and remain as "friends".

André: He is known for writing good music, and has helped Tori with her music projects. However, Jade is one of the people in his 'don't mess with' list.

Cat: Socially awkward and states random phrases that sometimes has no meaning, or has an obvious meaning. Dyes her hair red and sometimes creeps people because it "doesn't look natural".

Shawn: The new boy at Hollywood Arts. He's really nice to everyone and instantly becomes a heartthrob amongst almost all girls in the school. Doesn't use physical violence unless absolutely necessary.

This story mainly focuses on Shawn, Tori and Jade. All others are extras.