Chapter 1: Starting Off Fresh

A new school year starts off at Hollywood Arts, with new students from different places ready to start a new stage in their life.

"Attention students, there will be a school assembly in the theatre. Everyone proceed there now." The principal announced. Tori and the group is by her locker.

Tori's POV

"Ugh, must we really?" I groaned. "I'd rather sleep in a garbage truck!"

"I would love that." Jade replied, forming a smirk. There she goes again, always ready to insult me.

"Do you ever think of anything nice about me?!"

"Well, you came to this talented school. So I guess you have some form of talent."

Some form of talent?!

"Jade, you've already insulted her many times. Don't be so stubborn!" Beck informed her, only to make her more upset.

"What? Just cause we broke up means you get to be on Tori's side?" Both of them scattered off to the theatre arguing about their relationship.

"I'll be your girlfriend." Rex says out of nowhere. I looked at him weirdly and nodded no.

"Damn, with all the things I'd do with you..."

"Okay! Can we go to the theatre now?" I said before I could hear anything else I didn't want to hear from that puppet's mouth.

"TORI!" I heard Trina shout. Now what does she want?

"What!? What could be so important on the first day of a new school year?"

"Shawn Mendes is coming to this school!"

"Shut up!"

"It's true! He's gonna be attending Hollywood Arts!" She says back and I gasped.

"Hey everyone! Shawn Mendes is attending Hollywood Arts! I repeat! SHAWN MENDES IS ATTENDING HOLLYWOOD ARTS!!" She shouts and then screams off to the theatre.

"Who's Shawn Mendes?" Robbie asked. My jaw opened even wider.

"You don't know who he is?" I asked sarcastically. He and Rex nodded no.

"He is like, the hottest singer I've seen. He's so nice and oh I just want him to hold me in his arms!" I started to fangirl a little.

"You know, you're always welcome to let me hold you." Rex offered.

"NO! You're just a puppet." I told him, disgusted.

"Rex is not a puppet!" Robbie quotes.

"Whatever. Let's go to the theatre. Then after that, I'm gonna try and get Shawn to hang with us at lunch!" I said, feeling all hyped up about him.

Robbie's POV

The hallway was now empty. Just me and Rex.

"Man, why does Shawn have to ruin everything?" Rex tells me.

"Well, maybe he's not as hot as Tori says he is." I reassured him, suddenly someone came over to us.

"Hey, um sorry I'm new here and I'm kinda lost so which way to the theatre?" He asked us.

"That way." I pointed. "So you're new? I'm Robbie Shapiro." I stuck my hand out and he gladly shook it.

"My name's Shawn. Shawn Mendes." He says and I gasped. Man, this guy is hotter than Beck!

"O-Oh, Shawn. Nice to meet you." I stuttered.

"Hey man, would you mind coming over to my house after school?" Rex said, in a flirty way.

"Oh, um sure. What for?" Shawn asked.

"Maybe I can show you around and perhaps... get to know you a bit more." Rex flirted back.

"REX!!" I shouted.

"Okay? I'm... just gonna go...now. Nice meeting you two." Shawn said, creeped out.

"What'd you do that for?!"

"Hey man, I'd like to get to know him. What's wrong with that?"

"You just made a bad impression of us!"

"Whatever, come on let's get to theatre."

We both headed to the theatre, more than 5 minutes after everyone disappeared to go there as well.

This school year's gonna be very interesting.

*cue Victorious theme music*