Chapter 6: Assistance Not Available

**THE FOLLOWING DAY**

Jade's POV

Clearly my past is the reason why all this is happening. If only I sung better or...*sigh*.

I saw Tori walk to me and sat down.

"Tori! I need your help with something." I told her, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Www....what?" She says, suspiciously.

"Okay, I know my past is making me do this so, I'm gonna go talk to him. Shawn trusts you, so just tell him I'm so sorry for what I've done, especially since he's a new student to this school. Now, go!" I commanded her, she nodded and left. I continued to sharpen the scissor I had with me, it was a great gift from my dad, who I hardly get along with.

Tori's POV

I saw Shawn on the stairs with his guitar out, practicing the song he's gonna sing for the play. My heart suddenly starts to beat faster as I approached him.

"Hey, Shawn.." I said, he stumbled and stopped singing.

"Oh! Hi Tori! Sorry my voice sounds bad..." Aww, he's so cute when he's shy.

"No, not at all! You sound amazing." I complimented. She smiled and looked down. I lifted his chin up with my finger. We looked into each others' eyes and suddenly, we were kissing.

"T-Tori, I-I love you." He moaned in-between kisses. I pulled away before someone saw us. My mouth opened a bit at what he said to me.

"Oh, I said it too soon, didn't I?" He asks, God, this boy is my life.

"Uh.. n-no no at all. I love y-you too!" I stuttered, he smiles and pulls his guitar.

He sang the chorus of a certain song that is well-known in his album.

"Take a piece of my heart...

...and make it all your own...

...so when we are apart...

..you'll never be alone."

I teared up and hugged him tightly, he's literally the sweetest guy out there!

"Tori, I really love you. I should've said this to you on the first day of school. So, I was wondering.... will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, then looks down.

"Shawn, of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I said, this has gotta be the best thing that's happened to me here at Hollywood Arts. He smiles widely and pulls me into a hug.

"You've made my day, Tori. Anyway, I gotta go rehearse my song for the play. See you later, baby." He says and kisses me. I blushed as I saw him leave.

I was in the middle of daydreaming until Jade came.

"Tori!!" She screamed and snapped her fingers.

"So, what did he say?"

I looked at her confused, but then forgot about what she told me!

"Um, J-Jade... please don't..."

"You didn't tell him, did you?" she said smartly.

I didn't say anything, so I ran away and tried to look for Shawn, I mean my babe, but Jade was quick enough to stop me.

"Why didn't you tell him!?"

"B-because he's my..." I stuttered, Jade's eyes growing wide.

"...b-boyfriend!" I squealed, she then pins me to the wall.

"What did I tell you about asking him out!?" She says, about to punch me. Lucky though that Shawn heard the commotion.

"Jade! Get off her!" He screams and pushed Jade off me.

"Alright! Stay away from my girlfriend or I'll make sure you won't talk for a week!!" He tells her off and takes my hand. I look back at her and forced a weak smile. Her facial expression can tell that she wants to murder me.

"You okay, babe?" He asks, I nod yes as he kisses my forehead.

Jade's POV

That Tori thinks she can steal my love away from me? I think not!

I waited till after school until they said goodbye, then dragged Tori to the janitor's closet.

"Jade! He asked me to be his girlfriend...!" She begins, but I'm not buying that excuse.

"Tell you what, I won't murder you or talk to Shawn if... you do a duet with me for the play." I compromised, but I'm actually planning something for them both to break up.

"O-okay! I'll do it! Whatever song you want..." She tells me and I gave her a lyric sheet of the song. She examines it and gasps.

"No! I can't sing this!"

"Tori's gonna die..... Tori's gonna die....." I whispered, creeping her out.

"Alright! I'll do it!" She starts to cry.

"And you better not tell Shawn about this! If you do, then..." I stopped as I took out the scissors I was sharpening and polishing earlier. She gulped.

This relationship is not gonna last long....