Chapter 17: In Conflict

[Los Angeles] Shawn's POV
"Listen, I need to talk to you." I heard Tori say to me. My eyes went wide as she led me to the janitor's closet.

"So, listen. While I was on the way back here, I went on iCarly.com and saw you and Carly kissing. And she said you're her boyfriend." I hear her say and tear up a bit.

Oh, Tori. I wish I hadn't done that! You're too beautiful to cry your eyes out for me.

"Tori, listen to me..." I said as I started to give her an excuse.

"I would never cheat on you... That's the last thing on my mind..." I say as I made tears fall of my eyes.

"I know you couldn't watch iCarly last night, Jade told me. I'm not a player, I really am in love with you. If you ever leave me, I don't know what I'll do.." I said and fake-cried but it seemed real to Tori.

Tori's POV
Aww, Shawn's in tears! Now, I feel really bad for accusing him of cheating!

"Shawn, c'mere." I say as I pull him in for a hug. His tears land on my shirt and I sorta started to cry as well. His whimpers break my heart.

"She just did those just for attention... she was trying to show me off... just cause she had no boyfriend." He says sincerely.

That Carly! Why use guys to promote yourself?

"Shawn, it's fine. I believe you." I say as he pulled me in closer.

Shawn's POV
I can't believe it actually worked! Now, to let Carly know that I loved her webshow, even though I only watched my part.

"So, let's forget about what happened and move on, okay babe?" I asked, holding her hand. She nodded and we shared a kiss.

After she left to go with her friends, I got out my phone and saw new texts from Carly.

Hey, muffin boy! How'd you like iCarly yesterday?

I quickly texted her back.

It was so cool! Your segment about me made my night xx

We got into a conversation about the show, until Camila texted me as well.

Hey, baby! So your birthday's coming up in less than a week, so I'm flying over there soon! Now we can be together again!

I gulped! My birthday's this Tuesday! And Camila is coming to see me. Usually, I would be happy but this time, I don't want her to come! What if Tori finds out I'm dating her?

[Seattle] Carly's POV
"AAHH!!" I screamed in excitement as Sam and Freddie walk into the room.

"Whoa, girl! What's going on...?"

"I forgot! Shawn gave me this charm bracelet with my name on it!" I screamed as Sam looks at it.

"And...And he said it's one of a kind-like meeeee!!" I fangirled and she laughed.

"You've got yourself a hot and sweet boyfriend!" Sam said.

"You've got yourself a hot and sweet boyfriend!" Freddie mocked, Sam looked at him in defeat and I glared at him. Freddie, you're cute but we were just not meant to be.

"So, his birthday is coming up on Tuesday! Can we please cancel next week's iCarly and surprise him in Los Angeles? I'm sure he's throwing a huge party there!" I asked. Freddie groaned.

"Or... we can go to his party in Los Angeles and then see him kissing another girl!" Freddie told me sarcastically.

"Oh my God! Freddie, will you stop getting jealous of me and Shawn!?" I wanted to knock him so much.