Chapter 12: Wi-Fi in the Sky

[Los Angeles] Tori's POV
School just ended, and here I am now with my sister Trina on a flight to Seattle, since Sikowitz told us to fetch some stage stuff and he couldn't be bothered doing himself. I don't blame him, though. He has classes to teach and Trina and I get to skip two days of school.

"And here our your meals." The attendant serves us.

"What's this?" I ask, seeing a weird-looking appetizer on my tray.

"I don't know, pudding?" She says and walks away.

"Hey, can you tell me if this is working?" Trina bugs me about her entertainment system.

"You just push the button on the remote! Have you never flown before!?" I snapped at her as I went on my laptop.

"Ugh, don't bug me I'm about to have a videochat with Shawn! Don't be weird."

I went on chat and payed the horrible $50 wi-fi fee. Honestly, planes these days overcharge a lot of stuff.

"Hey babe! I miss you already...." Shawn says and makes a puppy face. He's so cute!

"Aww, Shawn. I miss you too..."

"Hey Shawn!! I love you so much!" I hear Trina interrupt my chat.

"Oh, hey Trina." He says awkwardly.

"I dunno why you chose Tori when I'm available. I mean, I'm more fun to hang out with...!"

"Okay! Here's a rubix cube. Go solve it and I'll let you talk to Shawn!" I gave her the toy and she began to unscramble it.

"This is Captain Grier, we'll be landing in Seattle in approximately 35 minutes. Please return your seatbacks to the upright position..." I heard the captain announce and groan.

"Sorry, honey. I have to go!" I say and he frowns.

"Aw, baby. Call me as soon as you get there, okay?"

"Bye, Shawn. I love you."

"SHAWN!! I'll miss you so much... please call me!" Trina shouted but I ended the call before things got crazy.

"Could you pipe down!? People are staring at us!"

"Well sorry, but I love him way more than you!"

"Uh, that's a lie! He's my boyfriend while you're there with your lonely self! Aww, how sad!" I sassed at her and she scoffed.

"Move over, I gotta take a wazz." She says and knocks my meal on the aisle.

"Trina! That was my only food!" I sighed picking up whatever food I can still eat.

"You can have mine. Airplane food makes me feel sick." She says as I went to grab hers, but she already finished it.

"There's nothing left! Just this stupid 'pudding'." I argued back.

"Oh get over it! We can eat when we land!"

"You're such a wazzbag! And where are you going?"

"The First Class lavatory. It's much bigger than the one here."

"You can't do that!"

"Yeah, yeah." She leaves and goes to the front of the plane.

"Miss, did you cause this?" The cabin attendant came back and saw the mess on the aisle.

"Oh no, that was my sister..."

"Clean this up or I'll have you pay for it!" The attendant says and gives me a rag.

"Wait, you're the flight attendant so you should be the one cleaning this up!" I retorted and she sighed.

"Please don't give me attitude!" She replied and cleaned the mess with the rag.

"Well!" I scoffed.

Trina comes back running excitedly with.... Jack Gilinsky!?

"Oh my god! Are you...are you..."

"Indeed I am. Jack, nice to meet you." He says as he shakes my hand.

"Now, what exactly do you want?" He turned back to Trina and asked her the question with an annoyed tone.

"Will you be my boyfriend!?"

"No! You're so weird! Your sister though...." He turns his eyes back to me but then I remembered I'm with Shawn.

"Sorry, but Shawn Mendes is my boyfriend." I told him politely.

"No, Carly Shay is! Have you seen the last iCarly episode?" He says and I nodded my head no.

"Well, they kissed on-camera! Plus Shawn specifically told me that his girlfriend is Carly Shay!" He tells me.

No, no no! Please tell me he's joking! I know Shawn would never do that! He's literally the sweetest guy I've ever met!

"Jack, this isn't funny! Stop it!" I'm almost about to cry.

"No, I'm being serious! Carly and Shawn kissed! Here, I'll show you the last iCarly episode." He says and gets out his laptop.

"Um, excuse me sir. We're preparing for landing! Sit down, please." The cabin attendant stops him and he returns to First Class, but Trina grabs his arm.

"Please, Jack! Be my boyfriend!" Trina pleads, but Jack was strong enough to shake her hand off.

"Is this all true?" I asked Trina.

"Yeah, Shawn's cheating on you..." She says plainly.

"Trina!! Support me, I'm your sister!" I'm about to release the tears.

"Okay, well. Shawn's a really nice guy to date with. But you gotta remember he's famous so many other girls dig him non-stop." She admits and puts a hand on my shoulder.

Shawn, please don't tell me what Jack said is true.