Chapter 13: Tori or Lola?

(A/N: If you've watched Zoey 101, then I'm guessing you'll recognize a few new names dropped in this chapter. Other than that, have fun reading!)

[Seattle] Tori's POV
After a 2 hour flight, and Trina complaining about Jack not being her boyfriend, we've arrived at Seattle!

"Hello, Seattle! I'm Trina Vega, student of Hollywood Arts in Los Angeles! That's right! I'm..." Trina started screaming as we go out of the airport. I covered her mouth and put duct tape all over it.

"Now, please shut up before I have to permanently keep your mouth taped like that!" I said and all I heard was her muffled voice.

"Yeah, that's right. Just, relax!" I said as we walked to the place Sikowitz told us to go to to get his stage stuff.

"Ah, here it is. Theatre Toys, Seattle's largest theatre supply store. Alright, Trina! Let's get Sikowitz' stuff!" I said and ripped off the tape stuck to her mouth. She screamed loudly.

"Shhh, you don't want superglue on it next time, do you?" I said sarcastically and she nodded no.

"Now, go look for stage lights while I look for wireless microphones, I wanna get outta here quickly and enjoy Seattle for two days..." I say and she runs off.

I started to ruffle through the junk scattered everywhere, until I accidentally got knocked over by someone.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice call, but it sounded so familiar. I looked up and my eyes went wide.

Vince Blake? The guy who I've dated years ago in PCA?

"Hey! Lola, right? Lola Martinez?"

"Actually, my character's name's Tori Vega. This is Victorious, not Zoey 101." I told him.

"Ah, so you're here by yourself..."

"AAAAHHHH!!!" I heard Trina scream and come back with a burned hand.

"What's gotten into you?" I said in a bit of panic.

"I burned myself with the light bulb when I was trying to test it! Who's the hottie?" Her voice changed when she asked the question and looked at Vince.

"Oh, Vince this is my sister, Trina. Trina, my ex-boyfriend Vince." I introduced both of them.

"Well, hello there...." Trina flirts and approached him. He stepped back a little.

"So listen, I'd love to stay and hang, but I gotta get back to getting stuff for Sikowitz...." I told him but he cut me off.

"Wait, Sikowitz? As in Hollywood Arts? In Los Angeles?" Vince asked the 3 questions.

"Yep, yep and um..yep." I said as I counted my answers with my fingers.

"I just got transferred there! I start next week!"

"What, really!? That's great!" I exclaimed and hugged him.

"And if you wanna give us, you know... another chance?"

"Oh, well. Y-yeah! I'd love to!" I said, looking down.

"Awesome." He replied.

Trina's POV
Why does Tori always have to get the guy!? I'm pretty, fun, talented and lovable! What's wrong with me!?

Wait, Tori? You're with Shawn. Why are you thinking about giving your ex-boyfriend another shot?

Oh well, if you choose him I'll have Shawn!

"Well! Let's get these stuff paid then!" I heard Tori say in the middle of my thoughts. We did as she said.

[Los Angeles] Shawn's POV
I've texted Tori many times today already. Why isn's she texting back!?

Oh well! Time to text girlfriend #2!

Hey baby. I miss you so much! When's the next iCarly?

I tapped send, and within a minute I got a reply.

Hey, my muffin! I'm so lonely here without you! :( iCarly's in two days... I'm gonna talk about you again. I want everyone to know you're mine...."

Oh, snap!

I'll have to distract Tori and her friends not to watch iCarly!

I continued to text Carly for the next 10 minutes, until I heard girls screaming at the front door.

I squinted my eyes and saw that it's....Nash Grier!?

The Magcon boys don't move to Hollywood Arts till Wednesday! What's Jack doing here?

I dragged him to a small corner of the school.

"Dude, what's up?" I said, but he didn't seem too happy to see me.

"Who's your real girlfriend? Jack texted me that you're dating Tori Vega and Carly Shay!"

"I know, does Camila know though?"

"No, and she better not know! You two have been dating for over 18 months now! And when you moved to this school, you cheated on her for Tori and then Carly!?" He whisper-screamed at my face, I covered my face in my hands.

I'm in some serious trouble if both Carly and Tori and....Jade find out!!

"Dude, you've gotta help me!"

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Do not tell anyone I'm dating Camila! It's good she doesn't know. But if she transfers here too, then I'm gonna become the most hated student at Hollywood Arts!"

"Okay, but why did you start dating Tori and Carly!?"

"I don't know!!" I smashed my face on the wall repeatedly.

"Well, good luck man. I'll be with those girls who want to admire me!" I glared at him and he left.