Chapter 25: The Truth Comes Out

[Los Angeles] Carly's POV
"Of course he did! I'm his girlfriend!" I hear Camila answer my question.

"Y-You're Shawn Mendes'....girlfriend!?" I asked in shock, she nodded.

"I knew it! I knew Shawn was cheating on me I knew it!! Do you not know it!?" I screamed at no one in particular and began to tear up.

"Wait, Shawn kissed you and asked you to be his girlfriend!?" Camila said.

"Yes! And don't you get mad at me Camila! You should've watched the iCarly episodes! Wait...if you're his girlfriend and I'm his girlfriend...then Tori Vega...."

"...is also his girlfriend!?" Camila finished for me.

"UGH!!" We both screamed at the same time.

I think we both know Shawn's a cheater.

And three girls!? Really muffin boy!?

"I see Shawn! Quick, follow him but don't let him know!" I told Camila and let Sam, Freddie and Spencer enjoy the party. I'll just call them when it's payback time.

They left and we followed Shawn, he went inside a room and left the door open.

Tori's POV
It's been 30 minutes since I've last talked to Shawn. He told me to meet him in the empty room.

I waited for about 2 minutes, until he pops up on the door.

"There you are, baby!" He says I smile.

"So listen, I really wanna talk to you." He says and holds my hand.

"I really love you, I truly do. And thanks for the guitar, I love it so much. Anyway, I have something to give to you to show my appreciation in our relationship." He nervously says and pulls out a box.

I gasped, but I knew this may be part of his little tricks.

Just stick to Jade's plan, Tori. Stick to Jade's plan.

He opens the box and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"A charm bracelet?" I exclaim silently.

"Yeah, it's one of a kind....like you." He says and smiles.

I tear up a bit and he puts it on around my waist.

"It looks beautiful..." I whisper and he cups my face.

"You're beautiful, and I love you." He says and kisses me.

Carly's POV
Me and Camila watched the whole thing in front of our eyes! Shawn was cheating on us!

We quickly went back to where everyone was and tried to plan something to get back at him.

"That Shawn is a player...." I said as I tried to get one muffin from the basket, but it's all gone. I became frustrated.

"...and a muffin maniac!!" I added as I grabbed a brownie instead.

"Okay Carly, back to the room!" Camila drags me.

Tori's POV
"Anyway, I'll let you enjoy the rest of the party, while I talk to my friends okay baby?" He says and I nodded.

I see Camila and...Carly!! Shawn was cheating on me.

"We've got something important to tell you." Carly says but I cut her off.

"Yeah, I know! Shawn's a cheater. I'm guessing he cheated on you as well." I told her.

"And me too!" Camila added. Wait...that's three girls he's cheated on!!

"So how are we gonna get him back?" She added.

"Don't worry. I've got a plan but you'll see it later. I can't tell you two now." I kept Jade's plan secret.

"I am gonna expose Shawn on iCarly later tonight, and let Sam hit him with the buttersock!" Carly says devilishly.

"I'm...I'm....I'M...." Camila starts but knows she has nothing.

"Yeah! You have no plan Camila cause you're not as famous as me and Carly!" I sassed her.

"I'm in Fifth Harmony and can sing!" She argued.

"So, is Shawn a cheater?" I heard Jade come in.

"Um, what are you doing here?" Camila asks to her disgustedly.

"Shut up, bitch." Jade replies and Camila gasps.

"Now, you remember the plan?" She whispers.

"Yep, and Carly's helping us." I reply and she makes an evil smile.

"Excellent!" Jade replies and begins to leave.

"And why did you make your hair dyed?" Camila continues to mock Jade. Wow, that's very good English.

"Because it looks cool like this! Now stop getting on my nerves before I make you die!" She argues back.

Wow, now I can understand how mean Jade can be!