Chapter 10: Suspicious Shawn

(A/N: Who do you ship Shawn with? Tori, Jade, Cat, Trina, Carly or Sam?)

[Seattle] Carly's POV
Shawn was gonna perform live in just 20 minutes. I'm here about to break down 'cause he can't even sing!

"Well, are you ready for him to be laughed at by the whole world?" Sam teased, I glared at her.

"Freddie! You're a nerd! Fix his voice!" I turned to our technical producer for support.

"I'm not gonna make Shawn sound good. To my ears, he already sounds good!" He sasses back. I pulled my fist up as his eyes widened.

"If you don't fix my boyfriend's voice, this fist is gonna collide with your jaw!" I threatened him.

"Alright! I'll use autotune!" He puts his hands up as Shawn enters the room.

"Hey! I'm ready for my act!" Shawn comes in sounding enthusiastic. I looked at Freddie seriously and he shrugged his shoulders.

---LIVE in 5...4....3....2.....---

Shawn's act was up as he places himself and sets his guitar up. He plays Life of The Party.

I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say.....

I cringed at the sound of his voice. Is that what his voice really sounds like!?

[Los Angeles] Tori's POV
I saw Cat laughing as I approached her. That girl is so random sometimes.

"Cat? What are you watching?" I asked, curious.

"Shawn's singing on iCarly! He's so adorable!" She replies, laughing again.

"Watch it, Cat! He's my boyfriend!" I playfully punched her as I watched with her. His voice sounds so angelic.

Wait, he told me he's going there for a meeting. Why is he on iCarly?

[Seattle] Carly's POV
"Is it working?" I was getting worried. Freddie gave me the headphones and I saw that his voice sounded beautiful. I kissed his nose, thank God Shawn didn't see it.

I sighed as he continued to sing. I love him so much and I hope to marry him someday.

So don't let them keep you down
Oh you know you can't give up
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party.

He finished the song as he looks at me and sends a kiss with his hands. I opened and closed my hand to catch it.

"Okay iCarly people! That's it for tonight's show. But, before we go, I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend...." I said and went up to the camera, but I see Shawn trying to stop me.

Shawn's POV
"But before we go, I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend!" I heard Carly say but I shook my hands and head no, telling her to go back. What if Tori is watching this!?

Okay, I really love Tori a lot, but Carly is also pretty and, I gotta admit. I kinda into Jade as well. That's three girls that I like! And I can't believe I'm dating two of them at once!

What kind of person am I?

[Los Angeles] Cat's POV
"Hey Tori! Come here for a second!" I heard Trina call as Tori goes to her. I love voices, they're like sounds coming out of a person's mouth!

"I'd like to introduce you two my boyfriend, Shawn Mendes!!" I looked back at iCarly playing on the laptop to see Shawn sharing a kiss!"

Aha ha ha ha ha! Look at them kissing together! Whoo! Go Shawn! Go kiss your girlfriend Tori. She looks much shorter on iCarly.

And when did her facials change?

"Hey Tori! How does Shawn's kisses feel like?" I yelled. She came back from Trina's room.

"I wasn't kissing Shawn." She chuckled nervously.

"Oh, well cause I saw Shawn kissing you!" I said.

"What? Show me the laptop!" Tori comes over and sees the laptop. I wanna see more, so I exited iCarly went on The Slap and went to Tori's profile to see a another picture of him and Tori kissing. Tori came over to me.

Tori's POV
I wasn't kissing Shawn. Damn, Cat. What are you upto?

I went over to her and saw the pic of me and Shawn on The Slap. I chuckled.

"Cat, this was a few days ago!" I told her.

"Oh yeah!" She says and does her famous laugh. I laughed nervously with her.

"Okay! Fun time's over!" I said and shut down the laptop.

"Aw, but I was about to watch two goats fighting!" Man, this girl has some issues.

"Well too bad!" I reply.

[Seattle] Carly's POV
Shawn and I are walking around Seattle, hand in hand. He looks at me and leans in. We share a passionate kiss.

"Listen, Carly. I know that I'm your boyfriend but I can't see you everyday..." He starts, I worry a bit.

"Why?" I asked, almost horrified.

"Because I go to Hollywood Arts in Los Angeles and you go to Ridgeway here in Seattle, so I can't see you everyday, I'm sorry." He says sincerely as he cups my cheeks.

"Well, I'll just transfer to Hollywood Arts! So I can be with you!" I proposed, he looked taken back.

"Oh, please don't! You belong at Ridgeway. Hollywood Arts is full of talented people..."

"Are you saying I have no talent!?" I raised my voice and let go of his hand.

"No, baby. I-I'm sorry, I must've worded it wrong..." Panic enters his voice.

"So why can't I transfer to Hollywood Arts?" I asked again.

"Um, b-because... o-of your friends! Yeah, see if you leave Seattle, who's gonna do iCarly with Sam? I mean the webshow is named after you, right?" He said. Well, he does have a point but why does he sound so nervous?

Like, is he trying to hide something from me?

I shrugged my shoulders. "That is true. But we are gonna text each other as much as we can, right?"

"Right, don't worry about it. We'll make sure we talk!" He says and I give him a kiss.

He sighs in relief as I looked at him weirdly.

"You okay, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's continue our walk!" Shawn tells me as we held hands again and walked around Seattle.