Chapter 18 - Ghost blade

Hello, people! 

After months of silence I finally managed to put my life back together and get back to writing, which brings me here with a new update. I am sincerely sorry that you guys had to wait so long, some of you probably already gave up on this story continuing so I hope I'll make it up to you by this chapter. Or when I tell you that the next chapter is gonna swirl around Nico di Angelo. Or that you'll see Chaos soon as well - and maybe another familiar face. :) We're getting there guys!

Well, I am honestly so excited about getting back to this story :) I missed Percy and the Universe :( 

Even though I've been mia for so long I never actually stopped writing tho what I wrote were basically short stories and other babbling, however, I'm hoping it improved my writing a little!

I don't think there's much more to say, if you guys have any questions about the story or on me, feel free to ask! And here's the chappie! Enjoy! <3

>> 60 minutes <<

It took me another week to actually leave Alec. During the time I also prepared myself for my trip to planet Esserex, which required some serious preparations. I had to make decoct from the flower called Millijiir that Shirel gave me after I put my claim onto the first part of the mythic sword. The decoct was supposed to let me breathe and function normally for a whole hour on the planet. Other than that I spent most of my time with Alec. I helped him patch mistakes Calius made so the kingdom would again run smoothly; put chaos into order, and also guarded him. In the end the Prince was right; there were some Calius' fellows even I didn't know about who tried to get rid off him. Bad luck for them, they didn't expect to find the mysterious warlock in the Prince's bed - and I made also sure that they would never spread a word about it.

The only one who really knew that there was some kind of sexual activity between us (and is still alive) are guards (since Alec can be pretty loud) and the captain that found us after I killed Calius. He even cornered Alec later and asked him if I'm like forcing him or something because he just couldn't believe that his seemingly innocent son of the Great King would sleep with a man willingly or would be gay in general. Of course Alec made that pretty clear to him and in the end the Captain accepted it, though he did throw a weird looks my way. Well, whatever. It's not like I'm not used to people judging me.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that Alec canceled the wedding that his father arranged.

I can't say anything else than that I'm really proud of him and bloody happy that I helped him in the end. It was benefiting for me too so there's no way I could complain. Minimally because now I know for sure that I'm not straight but bisexual. Another piece of me I needed to find out about to know myself better. My true self. And I have to say it feels great to finally know. To learn without lies and gods behind my back, watching my every move. 

Chaos is the guy I needed in my life from the start. I contacted him before leaving Alec and told him about the old story, the sword and what I achieved so far. I couldn't say it shocked me, when he didn't sound all that surprised. He encouraged me, wished me luck and told me to be careful. No telling me what to do. No forcing me to be a puppet. No brainwashing or tiresome prophecies. No. I have duties which I have to fulfill in time of need but otherwise I can do what I want. I can fucking live my own life and that is damn fantastic. 

I'm starting to think it was really worth all those troubles and torture. Maybe even worth losing Annabeth, though I'm not sure about that one completely. Not yet at least. I still have too much I don't know. Too much searching to find my own core, my own truth. Until then I feel like I won't be complete.