Lwin's diary

Hey guys! I'm sorry to tell you this but next update won't be this week and I'm not sure if it'll be the next one too. I'm finishing in school and I'm sure you're all familiar with it...exams, exams, exams...I think my head will burn. Ugh.

I'll try to make up for it. I'll put some Pernico into next chapter - not totally romantic cause I'm still planning on Lukercy but more platonic one.

And just so you know that I'm not completely slacking off hehe...I've been thinking about two things.

First...I completely finished plan for this story yay! So I can reveal to you that in total it will have 70 chapters! :D Haha, challenge for me. And a lot of work but I know it'll be worth it if you'll keep supporting me! I really hope you will enjoy this story and keep giving me feedback! Your comments always make me so happy and force me to continue, what would I do without you guys? :)

And about the second thing. Well, I think it's good to think a little ahead. So I started thinking of what my next fanfiction will be. Definitely still on PJO fandom...I thought of few ideas. And I made covers for them and short descriptions...Just check them out and let me know which one do you want to read next!

You guys are my readers, you are my fuel so I want to hear from you what you want. You're the most important here. :)

Here we go!

1. Castiel

This one would be more focused on Jason than Percy or others. There will be my OC demigod character...son of Nyx. Pretty troublesome guy I have to say. And it will obviously be boyxboy story. Cause that's what I write!

Description:

After the war against Gaia Jason stayed in greek camp with his friends. Their lifes finally settled down and everything again became calm. Jason helps with rebuilding camp that was badly damaged in the last fight. And new demigods keep coming to Camp half blood almost every day. He helps Percy and Nico bring them alive and save.

One day Cheiron sends them for a new one - he said a powerful one. And unexpectedly to prison. Where he's held. The most beautiful guy they have ever seen. The one who will change everything. Especially life of Jason Grace.

Those stunning black eyes full of stars. That dark tanned skin. Too soft hair. And sinful lips with devilish smirk...

It's impossible to think...

Next to him...

And Aphrodite can only envy him...