Chapter 17 - Warm bed of invisible boy

The last part is here! Enjoy!

PS: Sorry for possible grammatical mistakes!

I am conscious even if my eyes aren't open. I'm hesitating. I'm not sure if I want to open them. Opening them would mean admitting that the happenings of yesterday were real. And if it was dream? Then I would be pretty embarrassed by that.

I can hear voices from downstairs, the sheets soft and warm under my touch. My chest feels warm and heavy, I know I have the boy wrapped around me, our legs tangled. I can feel warm breath on my cheek and his head lying on my shoulder. Every inch of his body is pressed to mine, I can feel his heart, his every curve.

There's no way this could be dream; and I'm not sure how to feel about it. It's not that I regret it, that would be awful towards Alec. It's not like the things we did were more than an attraction and lust. Well, I hope he doesn't think about it like that. I don't want to hurt him but I know I wouldn't be able to have a relationship with him. At least not yet. The hole in my heart is still too deep even if it doesn't hurt anymore.

What I feel is insecurity. I feel like I want to cry.

I don't have a problem with myself being into guys, do I?

No. That's not it.

It's a fear. Fear of getting too attached again. Fear of getting hurt again. Being pushed aside. Fear of Alec getting hurt.

Maybe I shouldn't bring him with me. Just to make sure he's gonna be save.

But will he?

I let out something between groan and whimper. I'm completely over helmed with feelings. It's annoying.

I tighten my grip on Alec's tiny waist and pull him closer, more on top of me - chest to chest. I inhale his sweet scent, trying to lose myself in his proximity to clear my head a little.

Alec mumbles something and shifts, his leg going between mine, arm slipping over my stomach and his head nuzzling into my neck, soft hair tickling my jaw. I reach for them and drive my fingers through them a small smile appearing on my lips.

"Alec." I murmur his name, sinking my nose into his velvet hair.

"Hmm?" Is his sleepy answer, his face moves and I can suddenly feel his lips grazing my jaw. My heart speeds up a bit, tingles running through my body and I lean down to press my mouth to his.

It's slow, gentle and lazy. He pushes against me, tongue slipping out of his mouth and asking for entrance. I part my lips to let him in, sleepily answering and letting him take control, only able to groan as he shoves his muscle deep into my throat, licking every corner of my cave. We kiss for long minutes and I happily empty my mind of those annoying feelings of fear. We pull away only when there's not enough air to continue.

And finally, I dare to raise up my lids to meet his half-closed grey eyes. He immediately smiles, watching me with a glint in his eyes. I trace the curves of his face with my gaze. Long eyelashes, symmetric nose, soft lips, grey irises with green dots in them and deep dimples, while he's grinning.

I force my eyes to look away and stare at the ceiling instead, letting out long sigh.

"We should go." I point out, making him groan in answer, going back to nuzzling my neck. His arms only wrap around me more tightly.

"I mean it." I inform him but I get no answer. So I jab into his ribs, making him yelp in surprise. In the end it makes no difference because he shifts completely on top of me, making my breath hitch, inappropriate parts pressed together, my body suddenly becoming too hot. "Move your pretty butt, Sleeping Beauty." I insist, aware of the fact I have to get out of this situation fast before it turns into something it shouldn't. We have different things to do today.