Lwin's diary

Hello, lovely readers~ How are you doing? () Yes, it's really me, I'm still alive and kicking hahah

How have you all been? ('') I know I've been gone for a long time and showed up honestly only a few times. Mostly cuz I had some mental issues and also some significant changes happening in my life, aka starting University and moving to a completely different country, for example. So that's why I put writing on a temporary end. It was all just a bit too much.

Nowadays, I feel much more stable and better, and to be honest, I missed writing this fic a lot - so here I am! How are you all coping with the dang virus? To be honest, I originally planned on returning with a new update much earlier, but the whole situation just killed all my motivation for a while. Ugh. 

No need to worry, though! This fic doesn't end. It will continue! >/////<

I know some people had been asking about the ships and who Percy will end up with and where Luke is. He is dead, obviously. For now. You will get some answers on him and hints for the future chapters in the upcoming one. Lukercy is still the final ship, and I don't plan on Percy and Nico being more than friends - don't want to create any love triangles...we get enough love drama in real life haha, so let's keep it chill lol. 

The Prince and Percy are friends with benefits - yes, they are attracted to each other physically - not romantically. Ever had a friend you see just as a friend, but wouldn't mind getting frisky with to feel good because they are attractive?

PS: I suddenly realized that I imagine Chaos as Kim Taehyung from BTS. O_O

NOW!! Before posting any new chapters, I decided to look back at what I've published so far, and I'll be editing the chapters according to my current writing skill. :))

Additionally, I'll be switching this story from the first-person to a third-person view. I feel more comfortable with that type of writing now, to be honest. I'm in the middle of working on a new chapter too, of course, although I sadly lost all my notes on this fanfic, so I needed some time to sit down and write it down again, maybe make some changes on how I want this to progress.

I'll be posting on my page about my edits on the published chapters, so you guys know which ones were already 'rewritten' and which not.

Here's a short snippet from the upcoming chapter, already written in the style I'll continue writing from now on. :) Let me know your thoughts, y'all! Love you <3

He watched as Nico's face colored in bright red, burning against his skin brightly; words stuck on his tongue.

Percy couldn't blame him; Chaos undoubtedly was a sight to behold. Tanned skin contrasted silky silvery shirt and the same silky pants. Tons of jewelry with colorful gemstones decorated his fingers and the elegant arch of his throat. Glossy silver dripped from his ears, almost reaching underneath his chin. Full lips were drawn in a playful smile, slanted eyes burning with mischief, the weight of his gaze sitting on Nico's shoulders.

Percy looked back at the son of Hades. He considered bringing him a chair; the guy looked like he was about to combust, ready to shadow-travel straight into Tartarus to escape the creator standing in front of him.

Poor guy. Maybe he should've told Chaos to tone it down.