t w o ;

a/n ;
annyeong carats! ☆ミ im back with another update hehe •~• from where im from, it's Tuesday and i still have school (ಥ_ಥ) but no worries, only three more days to the June holidays 乁( ˙ ω˙乁) which equivalent to updating more often! *throws confetti everywhere*

⊙ω⊙

« hoshi ; new year's party, 01.01.'16 »

ga eun;
i didn't.

I stared blankly at the phone screen, showing the message that appeared right before my eyes. Just this message had hit me stronger than a hundred watt bulb. All of a sudden, there is zero thinking going on in my head.

Never would I thought that finally Ga Eun would have company after all this years. She would always reject Hyung's invitation whenever he wants to accompany her for any special event. Wait...

A wave of realisation smacked me in the face when I realised that I didn't knew who if it wasn't either me, Chan or Hyung. Unknowingly, my mouth opened and closed like a goldfish with no sound coming out. We were the only ones who Ga Eun are close with.

I decided to play it cool and act like I didn't notice.

ga eun;
oh. are you still coming to the party though?

yep. just in a bit, i'll be there.

« woozi ; park »

She played with the cotton candy keychain that she had attached to her phone. It was getting colder as time went by. I took the time to admire her features on her face. Everything of her.

She wore a beanie on her head, letting her brunette curled hair rest on her shoulders. When she smiled to me just now, her dimples showed. Before I could admire more, she stopped playing with it and stood up.

She turned towards me and said," I'll be going now."

She started walking but her steps were slow. Real slow.

I had no idea why I suddenly wanted to see this girl again. My mind was full of excuses to tell her just to see her again. I shouted whatever that was on my mind.

" Hey! " I shouted at the petite girl.

Unexpectedly, she turned her head towards me. Then, she waited for me to say what I wanted to say.

Scratching the back of my neck, I asked, " Would we be able to meet again? "

She looked at me, uninterested. Shrugging her shoulders, thinking of what to say.

" For what purpose? " She asked coldly.

Speechless, on the difference of behaviour before and after. I gathered and put the pieces of my thoughts together but nothing still seemed to come out from my mouth.

She rolled her eyes and continued walking with a much faster pace.

" Cotton candy! " I yelled at the top of my lungs, attracting some of the passersby.

The word made her stop in her tracks. She spun around without hesitation.

" Let's get cotton candy. " I smiled.

Her now droopy eyes instantly turned bright and lively. Everything about her changed in a second.

« ga eun ; park »

Blushing was not a problem, but what I did was turning red as a beetroot. I always had a reaction whenever... I snapped out of it and finally noticed him staring at me. He was still waiting for my answer.

I turned around, trying to hide my embarrassment.

" Whatever. " That was all I said before I left the scene.

" Meet here, tomorrow! " I heard him say.

Then, I put up an 'okay' sign with my fingers in the air.

It was time to finally head to the party which I didn't planned to go but they insisted. Perhaps if I went once, they might stop pestering me. The minute I hear something that sounds like effort, my whole body feels as if it's been chained to the spot. My body felt heavy and I was forced to drag myself. I let out a groan, feeling lazy.

seungcheol;
im outside. don't ask me to go in or else im leaving your asses.

yah, don't leave. we're going out now.

I leaned against the pillar with my hands in my pockets. Few seconds later, they came out with a huge grin on their faces except Seungcheol. He, however, had a smile. Soonyoung and Chan each gave me a hug and wished me a happy new year. The atmosphere felt tensed and I wondered why.

" Someone wants to see you, Ga Eun. " Chan jerked his thumb behind Seungcheol.

I peeked behind him, only to find Wonwoo.

My first crush.

⊙ω⊙

a/n ;
dun. dun. duuuuun. (つд⊂) hello, great cliffhanger isn't it? jk, it isn't lol. anyway, hope you liked this second chapter of knowing Ga Eun a little better on how she normally is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ plus, hope you aren't confused with the names heh.

support by clicking on the star at the bottom of your screen ☆ミ

oh well, im out ( ̄▽ ̄)