t w e l v e ;

a/n ;
hey guys! unfortunately, this is the last chapter of cotton candy )): but no worries, i have another fanfic coming up and it will be posted soon 💖 thank you to all that have finished reading from the start to the end ☆ミ i love you all :*

⊙ω⊙

As soon as I entered, Mum said, "Tell me everything once I'm done washing the dishes."

Well, shit.

The whole night was just me and my Mum. I told everything that had happened me and Jihoon. She was surprised, of course. An anti-social girl having a boyfriend... that's something you don't see everyday.

Basically, she started bombarding me with questions about him. But one thing was that she didn't ask about the kiss that she saw. I decided not to bring it up and let it be. It's better anyway or else I would fall asleep right there.

I looked over at my phone and realised that there was a message.My phone was on silent, that's why I didn't hear anything. I unlocked it, only to see an unexpected person to text me.

seungcheol;
→ can i meet you after school tmr?

Ugh, I had a feeling he knows about my relationship about Jihoon. I should just confront him as there's no need to avoid him.

I decided to tell Jihoon that I was meeting Seungcheol tomorrow after school and that he didn't need to pick me up. All he said was okay and I can imagine how disappointed he was. Even though he's not here, I can still imagine clearly his expression. I giggled at the thought of him and slept right after with him on my mind.

After school, I met Seungcheol at the playground where him, Chan, Hoshi and I used to play at. He was sitting on the swing and no offense, he could still fit in there and I was quite shocked. Regardless, I still approached him. He noticed my presence and stopped the swing at once.

"I thought you wouldn't come." He looked up and smiled.

I shrugged,"Why wouldn't I?"

He cleared his throat and stared right at me. I flinched at the sudden movement.

"I like you." He smiled. "But you know that already." He continued.

Well, more like mumbling. Yes, I did know that he had feelings for me but I rejected him. I just didn't feel the same.
"But I'm too late, right?" His eyes were turning red.

I looked down, not wanting to say anything that would hurt him. I didn't want to.

He wiped away his tears and huffed in frustration,"I'm not supposed to cry, damn it. I was planning to tell you that I'm glad you finally found someone."

He stood up and hugged me. I didn't hug back that's for sure.

"Thank you for understanding." I smiled.

"You should go now or someone will kill me." He laughed while pointing behind me.

I turned around, only to see the pink-headed boy leaning against the pole, though his attention was on his phone.

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow when he looked up from his phone. He kept it immediately and smiled widely, letting me see his fangs. Honestly, I always loved it when he smiles that way.

"I thought you're weren't going to pick me up?" I asked.

His smile didn't even faded because he knows damn well that I was glad to see him even though I told him there was no need to meet up as I could go home by myself. I huffed in frustration, knowing that I had lost. He smirked and held my hand as we took a walk in the park.

There were couples around as usual and I felt weird when I realised I was one of those 'couples'. It was hard to believe because not too long ago I was single before Jihoon came along. I smiled at the thought of how we first met.

"Hey, remember how we first met?" He asked, as if reading my mind.

I nodded. Of course, I do. It was one of the highlights of my life as a teenager.

He lets go of my hand and went to a nearby vending machine. I predicted he was going for the hot chocolate and he did. I laughed for a bit and he looked confused.

"You gave me a can of hot chocolate, remember?" I asked.

Nightfall was coming soon and the lights were switched on. It almost felt like that day.

"Ga Eun..." His words trailed off.

I looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"Close your eyes for me." He said.

"Do you remember what bring us closer?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and replied, "Yes... Cotton candy."

"Spot on." He told me to open my eyes and I did.

He changed the keychains on my phone and his.

It was a matching cotton candy. His was the top part and I was the botton part. I find it adorable. It was too cute.

He was blushing furiously as he looked into the scenery. I thanked and laughed it off.

He suddenly pulled me closer and kissed me. I was taken aback by him but kissed him harder. We both knew that we were falling deeper for each other as time goes by.

"I love you, Ga Eun." He finally said it firmly.

I smiled, "I love you too, my cotton candy."

⊙ω⊙

a/n;
ayo... the final chapter is done and so is the fanfic! thank you for the 200+ reads, its amazing! to those who have read this fanfic from start to now, here's an onigiri 🍙 XD my new fanfic will be up soon. stay tuned! oh gosh, its freaking 2:10AM rn. time to sleeeep.

oh well, im out 💖