s e v e n ;

a/n ;
yooo, im back with anothaaa chapter! holy shit, i got so many story ideas and now my drafts are messy, great (;▽;) i gotta clean it after this but anyway, enjoy!

⊙ω⊙

« woozi ; ga eun's toilet »

Ga Eun barged into the toilet while holding onto her stomach which made me thought something.

" So... you have to poop? " I asked, innocently.

What? I gotta ask.

She straightened herself up, telling me a straight away no. Locking the door afterwards while letting out a sigh.

Then, she made her way to sit in front of me and folded her legs. It looked as if she had something in her mind.

She turned her head to face me and asked, " Why did you came? "

It was expected that she would ask. I should just tell her the truth then.

" I just... wanted to see you. " I averted my focus on her.

I looked up in curiosity of her reaction, she had a surprised look and was blushing. Probably at my answer.
Well, same goes for me. I knew that I too could feel my cheeks burning.

« ga eun ; toilet »

I wish I could smack the shit out of him for saying those cheesy words but then again... I was embarrassed about it. I almost forgot that he didn't tell me his name.

" Hey... you know, you didn't tell me your name that day. " I told him, looking at him straight.

He had a blank face but spoke up anyway, " Oh... um... It's Jihoon. "

" This is what happens if you don't tell me your name. " I giggled, while showing him his name in my contacts.

He laughed and I admit it was pretty cute. His cheeks had a tint of pink which made his face appear glowing. I now noticed the clothes I gave him and it looked like something he would never wear. I was about to ask him something when a knock was heard on the door.

" Ga Eun! Are you okay? You've been in there for quite awhile... " Chan knocked multiple times, shouting on the other end of the door.

I immediately get out of the bathtub, closing the shower curtains and headed towards the door. Then, I flushed the toilet, faking that I was doing my business for a long time.

I shouted back, " Yeah! I'm alright. I'll be out soon. "

" Okay! " He shouted back.

I exited the bathroom and saw Soonyoung fast asleep on my bed. Oh no no no, I ain't going to let them have a sleepover. Not today.

" Soonyoung, wake up. I'm not in the mood for you guys to sleepover. " I yelled at his ear.

He frowned and scratched his head, " Wha-? Why? "

" Not today, please. " I groaned.

I gave Seungcheol a look and he sighed, making his way to Soonyoung.

" Come on. If Ga Eun doesn't want to, we might as well don't. " He pat the heads of both Chan and Soonyoung.

They left sooner or later and I went to tell Jihoon. He had his head against the wall, his eyes closed too. I nudged him a little, he opened his now droopy eyes. I touched his forehead and it was burning. Oh no, it must have been the rain.

" Get up, you're having a fever. " I put his shoulder around me, leading him to the bed.

Well then, I guess he has to stay for the night. I decided to search for some pills for to take for the moment. It was still raining heavily and I couldn't just let him leave in this condition.

I knew he was feeling uncomfortable, he was tossing himself left and right. He wouldn't just lay down still.

I rushed to the bathroom to see if I could find him some meds.

« chan ; near ga eun's home »

Gosh, I'm such an idiot. How could I leave my precious phone at Ga Eun's house?! Ugh. I stomped my foot till I reached her door step. I look through her mailbox, only to find the extra key she left out for us in case of emergency. I mean, what could possibly happen?

I opened the door to her bedroom and saw a boy on the bed. What?! B-b-but... we just leave only a few minutes ago...? Wait a second. My mind reminded the few crucial events that happened while we were in the house.

Cotton candy? Hmm... Must be him. Maybe, he's also the guy Ga Eun went to and ditched Wonwoo. Interesting.

I took my phone and left the house. Soonyoung and Seungcheol hyung were waiting for me fortunately. I skipped towards and waved my phone in front of their faces. Soonyoung rolled his eyes at me and Seungcheol hyung just had a blank face.

" Guys, do you ever think Ga Eun is gonna have a boyfriend anytime soon? " I asked, beating around the bush.

Soonyoung burst out laughing when he heard that, " In this rate? Definitely not. "

" Yeah, she barely hangs out with guys except for us... She doesn't even hang out with girls. " Seungcheol hyung added.

Uh huh, what a bunch of idiots I'm friends with. I let out a sigh and gave them a serious look. Which deep inside honestly, I would be laughing way too hard if I saw their reactions to this.

" Oh yeah? Then, why is there a boy in her house? " I smirked.

⊙ω⊙

a/n;
hehe, thank you for reading this chapter, you lil cutie. anyway, can we just have a moment to appreciate woozi's cuteness in pretty u oh man he's trying to kill me (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ and oh btw, its freaking 4.31AM (;▽;)

oh well, im out ( ̄▽ ̄)