Prologue

"Hey, Max," Michael hopped up on the counter to sit as he saw Max making his all too classic Mac N Cheese meal for lunch. "Hey, man," Max replied, not bothering to look up. "Listen, I'm sorry . . ." Red trailed off.

"Oh, for snooping in my business to just find out something that you could've asked," Max snapped and finally looked up. The meeting of the two gingers eyes set off a lot of tension around the room, almost like a blanket. The hazel eyes Max held in possession held so much intensity that it made Michael flinch.

"You don't have to talk to me just . . .hear me out, I'm sorry, Max. I really am and I didn't ask you because I value your privacy, yes, I know snooping around isn't quite valuing privacy but I want you safe Max, I really do." Red's small speech hit something sensitive in Max, it was uncomfortable.

Max watched Michael's back as he took a few steps to leave, "Wait." Max commanded and gripped his bicep in an effort to stop him that worked. "Wha . . ." Michael began before Max smashed his lips upon his, leaving Michael surprised and he found himself kissing back, oh God he's dreamed of this day. Max pulled away and rested his forehead upon Red's and mumbled, "Are you okay with this?" Max's arms were tightly around Michael's waist, drawing him closer and Red's arms looped around his neck.

"Yes."

And that's where the trouble began.

-

hey guys! i like the plot of this story and i hope you all will too, have a nice day.

- NotJanet

X