Chapter 6: Fire Hot Gingers

Chapter Six: Fire Hot Gingers

-

     "Because nobody kills Frank Moses," Ross imitated the movie: Red 2. "Right," Barney imitated back. Max chuckled to himself after his small one-on-one with Adam.

     "Hey, I'm hungry." Ross piped up, "Yeah." Adam answered. "I'll gos sees if we's have apples," Barney laughed to himself and walked towards the fridge.

    "NOT MY PEOPLEEE!" Red yelled and tackled Barney on the floor. Barney was laughing and Red yelled once more, "Someone get the duct tape!"

    Max yelled, "I'm on it!" He dashed to the one drawer that's known as the 'junk drawer.'

    Adam laughed and taunted Barney, "Whatchu gonna do about it, dirt."

    Barney was screaming in fits of laughter. That is, until Adam shoved a pillow in his face. Michael was straddling Barney in an effort to keep him down.

    Max ran back with the silvery duct tape. Once he saw them like that, and Ross yelling 'RedNey' it felt like his Earth shattered.

    Max held no regret as he taped Barney down and discreetly shoved Michael off Barney.

    Barney screamed, but his screams were being blocked by the tape. "Oh this going on Twitter," Adam grinned and took a picture of Barney, on the ground, taped.

    Michael gasped and clutched his chest, as if surprised. "How dare you shove me," he shoved Max back.

    "Looks like we have some fire hot gingers over here."

    Max shoved back playfully and tackled Red. Michael flipped them over, now Michael was on top, straddling Max.

     Oh how Max had enjoyed this. He didn't want anything else in life besides Red. Red grinned evilly before letting his hands tickle Max.

     Max broke out into laughter screams. Barney laughed behind the duct tape and he had heard Ross yell, "Forget RedNey, I'm all for RedZan."

    Max thrashed around under Michael. Michael hesitated on tickling Max, he had just wanted to stare at him. Now he was above him, watching Max laugh and scream.

    Michael stopped, letting Max's frantic, 'stops' get to him. He felt Max's chest go up and down as he tried regaining his breath.

    Michael sat up and refocused on the movie, ending the moment. Max wanted nothing more than those moments.

    Barney tore the tape of himself, somehow. Adam was on Twitter, probably looking at fanart or pictures that Alesa had sent him of Mason. Ross was just listening to movie, or on Twitter, tweeting #RedZan.

    Adam selected Ross' user to send a DM.

SkyDoesTweeting: aren't they cute?

YourPalRoss: aw yes they are

SkyDoesTweeting: the thing is...Max doesn't realize that he needs Red

YourPalRoss: what do you mean by that?

SkyDoesTweeting: nothing, focus back on the movie, now.

    Ross looked up and Adam a look, Adam nodded at the two, engrossed in Red 2. 

    Barney looked around, then shook his head and set off to make popcorn for the group.

"Yo, what's gonna happen next?"

"It's your movie, dingus."

"So? Well, for your information, I think Doctor Bailey is going to do something."

"Well doesn't he already want to see Nightshade go off?"

"Yeah . . ." Red droned on, looking at Max, then turning back to Red 2.

Max's thoughts stayed on Michael, why was it always this now? 'I have to ignore Michael, it's for both of our sakes.' Max told himself.

In his thoughts, he apologized to Red ahead of time.

-

well hello there :)

- NotJanet

X