Kinky (Smut) (1)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

You let out a loud moan when you felt him grind against you—hard. You wanted to do something, to lift up your hips and recreate that intense feeling, but his hands were on your hips, holding you down so that he could keep you from doing so. It didn't help that you were also handcuffed to the bed, along with a blindfold over your eyes. Your legs were free of restraints so that he could bend them and spread them out as far as he wished. He said it would be useful, especially when he would get to fucking you. But as of right now, it seemed to be far from that.

This was only your first time doing something like this with Hoseok. You had never been handcuffed or tied to the bed, had never had a blindfold over your eyes. This wasn't even for a celebration; you were just doing it because he asked you. If you were to be honest, you were curious about what it was like, so you easily said yes and even suggested to do it all at once. He was a little hesitant, not wanting to hurt you, but you reassured him.

He let out a chuckle. "Trying to grind back against me, hm?" You let out a whine from your closed mouth, and he leaned down to whisper in your ear, his tone low. "I'm in charge, Jagi."

Then he nibbled on your earlobe, making you purse your lips. Occasionally, between little bites, he would blow air on the shell of your ear, making you shiver. It was killing you how he insisted on tantalizing you. It wasn't that he never acted this way, either, but you knew, that since he had complete control, he was going to use it to his advantage.

You let out a quiet whimper, and he licked down the side of your face, beginning from under your ear, all the way to the crook your neck. He had been there so many times already, having bit you hard enough to leave hickeys that would probably last a week.

His teeth connected with your flesh yet again, as if finding some spot that was left without the brand of his teethmarks. Your hands struggled against the handcuffs, pulling down, although it didn't do anything but make you hiss from slight pain. You had been fighting against them throughout the whole endeavor to no avail. The only thing that it managed to do was scratch your wrists from you desperately trying to lug your hands out of them. You wanted to touch Hoseok—to tug at his hair and scratch your nails down his back hard enough to leave red lines in their wake. But you couldn't, and it just made the whole process more frustrating, even without him teasing you.

He licked at the spot he bit, cleaning it up. You think he may have dug his teeth in strong enough to make you bleed lightly, but you weren't going to complain. You've ended up doing the same to him, if only by accident, but he enjoyed it, and voiced this to you.

Right now, you wanted to be able to bite his neck back, to leave marks on him like he was doing to you. The whole situation felt unfair, but that was probably the point.

He hummed against your neck. "Jagi, if I were to remove one of my hands to do something else, perhaps touch you, would you behave yourself?" He asked in a sultry tone, nibbling on a spot on your neck. You nodded eagerly, craving him to finally do something to you. He let out a small laugh. "So desperate, Jagi. It's okay, though. I'll make sure I pleasure you so much that you scream my name," he muttered, giving you one last hard bite before removing a hand from your hip.

You shakily sighed, his bite sending shivers down your spine. The hand he moved went over your panties, petting it very lightly and leisurely, as if there was all the time in the world. While there probably was, you felt that if he didn't slide his hand down the cotton right now that you would lose it.