Fate From a Wedding (1)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

(Romance/Smut/Fluff/Drama)

Prompt: Your best friend, Jung Jiwoo, is getting married, and you're one of the bridesmaids. It just so happens that her younger brother, Jung Hoseok, is the Best Man.

-

You pursed your lips, smoothing out the long formal pale blue high neck dress, which was the required dress as a bridesmaid, you wore, looking at yourself in the mirror. You looked at your hair, rearranging the way the curls fell on your shoulders. You fixed your bangs, parting them off to the side so that way your forehead was seen. You often felt younger whenever the hair was covering it. You eyed your makeup, only having a little bit on, seeing if you should add something else. Currently, there was only eyeliner and some blush on your cheeks. Staring at yourself for several seconds, you came to the conclusion that there was no need for you to fill in your eyebrows (you got them done yesterday) or wear lipstick (which probably wouldn't fit with the dress). It would just make your face feel heavy with makeup. On top of that, you weren't the bride. You were just a bridesmaid.

The bride was Jung Jiwoo, a friend of yours since elementary. Given, she was in fourth grade when you were in first, having met through the reading buddy system your school set up, thus making her a senior in high school while you were a mere freshman. She became fond of you as kids because you were the little sister that she never had. She did have a little brother, however, who was a grade above you. You've met him several times, but you tended to choose to stay with Jiwoo rather than fully introduce yourself to him. He was nice, from what you knew, and her groom had him as his Best Man. You remember when Jiwoo first met him, saying that Hoseok (her brother's name) introduced him to her. They had been dating for about six and half years now, leaving you at twenty-two and her at twenty-six. Despite being in her mid-twenties, she was still graced with a youthful face, and you believed her to be gorgeous.

Another bridesmaid, specifically the Maid of Honor, a girl you knew by the name of HyeJeong, clapped her hands on your shoulders, making you jolt slightly from the unexpected action. You looked at her, eyebrows raised.

She giggled. "Are you ready for the wedding? I'm pumped. She's going to look so beautiful," she said, her voice full of happiness.

You nodded, turning your whole body to her and allowing a small smile form on your face. "Yeah. I saw her before she got on the wedding dress, but she looked stunning even then." You huffed. "I wish I was that pretty."

She dragged a hand down your arm to grab one of yours, pouting. "Oh come on now, Y/N. You are that pretty, just in your own way," she reassured

To be honest, you weren't really looking for comfort, as you were just meaning it in an envious way because she looked so young still, but it was whatever now, as the other girl already said something before you could retract your statement.

You let out a hum of disbelief despite yourself. "I can't say I agree. I appreciate your effort, though, to tell me otherwise."

Another bridesmaid stepped in just as HyeJeong went to say something. "Hey girls! We have to get ready. The wedding starts in five, and we're first to walk out with our," she made a dramatic hand gesture, "lovely men."

You were set to walk out with a guy you were acquaintances with; Kim Taehyung. He was friendly, and you talked sometimes, especially since you'd be walking in with him, but you weren't best friends.