Friends with Benefits (Smut/Fluff)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Request by someone on tumblr.

Prompt: " Hoseok shot where you are fuckbuddies but you fall in love so hard with him. Very smutty? ( if you feel that this is so cliché feel not obligated to do it) thank you 💖 " 

-

You had known Hoseok for a long time, several years, actually. However, it seemed like none of that time had ever really been friendship, rather the minutes you spent together was just the two of you having sex because both of you were horny teenagers (at the time). Your relationship started off as a "friends with benefits" thing, and even though the two of you did hang out sometimes to watch a movie or maybe play video games or eat together, it always ended up at one of your houses with the two of you naked and fucking wherever you could.

It was kind of sick, and not in a good way, either. There had been numerous times where you tried to stop this, although you never told him directly. You would merely purposely avoid him or not answer his calls and texts, but you had fallen into such a terrible habit that you would go right back to him within a few days.

Of course, you made it seem worse than it was. The only real bad thing about being fuckbuddies with Hoseok was that you, and everyone always says this is the one thing you never do in this kind of relationship, had gotten a crush on him. It was a known fact that you should never fall in love with the person you're screwing around with, but you couldn't help yourself. You did know Hoseok pretty personally, since he opened up to you quite often, finding himself being able to be naked in more than just the physical way when it came to you. You always wondered if maybe he liked you back, but he would often get girlfriends (and during this time he would stop seeing you in that way) to amuse himself and then the relationship would end. Each time it seemed like he genuinely loved that girl, and each time you were sure he did, but one way or another the girl always did something that caused the relationship to end, and he would go back to you as if you were a second choice.

He never seemed to really prioritize you unless it was for his own sexual desires, despite that he could be kind, part of you had twisted it so that maybe it was just him trying to keep you with him. You knew this was wrong and that you shouldn't fall for someone who could possibly only be using you, but it was hard for you to let go of him.

Hence why you were at his house right now, currently making out on his couch.

Your arms were wrapped around his neck with your legs straddling his hips as his hands were on each side of your waist, the two of you kissing and grinding against one another. He made a low groaning sound against your mouth, sending shocks of arousal throughout your body; you loved it whenever Hoseok would make noises, since you enjoyed knowing that he was finding pleasure in this. Even if he didn't like you that way, at least he was liking you in this way.

He pulled on your bottom lip with this teeth, rolling it between them. You parted your lips in a gasp, causing him to dive his tongue into your mouth, your own meeting his. The two of you kissed with ease, the action being something that you were so accustomed to that it was like second nature. Despite that you were used to it going this way and feeling this way, it didn't fail to turn you on and have you hot and bothered, especially now that his hands were beginning to roam up and down your body.