Born with a void hard to Destroy with Love

Chapter 5

Loki's P.O.V

"Sir, I heard you sent Lana to spy on my sister. Why?" I heard Lafina say. I jumped a bit, caught off guard.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

She looked down and then up again," I.. I kind of... listened to um.."

"Listened to what,"I said stepping up to her.

"What you told Lana, about her going to Marina's castle, s-sir."

"You spyed on a spy,"I said,grabbing her chin,"How ironic.."

She shrugged, looking up into my eyes nervously,"But why?"

I rose my brows,"If you spyed on us, wouldn't you already know?"

"I know that you want Lana to watch her for a week, then come back and tell you about her, but why? Don't you know she's dangerous? She's crazy, Loki! I don't want another person get hurt, especially Lana. I knew Lana as a child, she's beautiful and amazing. I love her so much; she's one of my friends since I've came here. Marina is ruthless.."

"You shut your pretty mouth, mortal. Lana seems plently capable with this job. If she has a problem, I will come to investigate, but until then, stop worrying like a little pansy."

Lafina shook her head angrily and stormed off. I rose my brows, wondering what to do next.

I got up, bored. Walking through the castle I paused at the door of the entrance.