H2BeAHeartbreaker P2

King. Loki. Help. Asgard. Queen. Asgard? Where in the world was that?
"Where is this Asgard?"
"It's hard.. To explain.. But I can take you there."
"And leave my castle? Leave my people?"
"Not now, Marina.. Maybe when I have to go back. In five days."
I narrowed my eyes,"Why do you have to go so soon anyway? I need you!"
She blanched,"I can't tell you- I mean- my kingdom needs me, too!"
I looked at her in surprise, grabbing her shoulders," You're lying to me Lana! After all I've shared with you, why are you lying to me!"
"I-Marina, please, I cannot tell you. I've sworn not to!"
"But I'm you're Queen," I gripped her shoulders hard and she winced.
"But you're also my friend," she said softly.
I jerked away, arms crossed tightly,"Friends do not keep secrets."
She was speechless. I clenched my jaw.
"I don't know why you are lying to me. But I cannot trust you anymore if you don't tell me why. And if I cannot trust you, then there's only two options."
I turned towards her,"I can kill you or you can leave. Now."
She sniffled and I realized she was crying. Why was she being so difficult? Didn't she see I needed her?
She stared at me for a moment and swallowed,"I cannot tell you. I'm only not telling you to protect myself."
"What about me? Is it about me? Is something or someone threatening me? What about my protection?" I yelled at her, hating the way she looked so sad. I wanted to comfort her, but my fear was making me hurt her. And the worst thing was I couldn't stop myself. Fear was taking over me. I was numb, letting it happen.
"I'm sorry.." She sobbed before walking out of my room, past the guards, out of the castle. And to wherever Asgard was.
I sat down on my bed, holding my aching head, numb to the core.