Chapter 1

Bella's POV
so today was the day I was going to Magcon Baltimore!! I was really excited because I had been wanting to go for a really long time. Me and my best friend May were going together and it was about to be hype!

But before I go into anything else, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Bella and I'm 14 about to turn 15 tomorrow, the last day of Magcon Baltimore.

okay anyways, I was especially excited to see Hunter Rowland, my most FAVORITE person in the world. He had recently noticed me on all my social media. Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, musical.ly, and YouNow. We had snapchated for a couple of days, and he promised to upgrade both Mary and me to VIP. They were all sold out by the time we bought them.
We bought the family photo op+ GA so that's were he would give it to us.

This was about to be the best birthday ever.

Hunter's POV
I woke up and realized today was the day where I got to meet all my adoring fans. God you don't know how much I love all of them.
I knew today was today the day I also got to meet Bella. If she was as beautiful as she was over snapchat, boy am I going to have a good day! She was beautiful, nice, caring, funny, and not at all like the other fans I had met before. I had promised to upgrade her
friend may and her to VIP. That's where I would meet her for real.

*Sorry it was really short but it's my first chapter! Hope you liked it!*