Chapter 6

Hunter's POV
"Okay guys! Me and Blake have huge announcements today for this broadcast! Blake, you wanna go first?" I said

"I don't know. Should I? You guys have to promise to support me whatever it is 'k?"

The comments were blowing up with tons of support.

"Okay, guys I want you to meet my girlfriend May Cox." Blake took her hand and sat her on his lap,"She recently has gotten a lot of hate from the picture I posted of us together on Instagram. I don't want you to hate her because I love her. I want you guys to be happy I found someone I really love." Blake said and squeezed her hand.

Surprisingly, the chat was blowing up with tons of support but here and there, you could see the haters.

"Okay fam! Now it's my turn for an announcement! I want you guys to meet my girlfriend, Bella Nepolitano."

Bella's POV
I walked over to Hunter and sat next to him.
"Guys she's something else. I love her so much and I hope you guys can too." Hunter said. He kissed me on the cheek and butterflies came into my stomach.

"Okay! So enough with all the lovey dovey stuff! What challenges should we do?" Brando said

A lot of people said we should do the chubby bunny challenge, but we didn't have any marshmallows so we decided to do a Q&A instead. A lot of people asked May and me questions. One girl asked me if I had had my first kiss yet and Hunter and I looked at eachother.

"Actually I have. It was with a guy that is really special to me so I'm glad the kiss wasn't wasted." I said

A lot of people asked for May and i's social media.

We ended the broadcast around 5.

"May, what are we going to tell our mom's??" I suddenly said.

"Why don't we go meet them? They are in this hotel right?" Hunter said.

"I guess. I'll text mom right now saying we are coming up." I told May.

I really hope she doesn't flip because the last time I had a boyfriend, he broke my heart.

"I think I'm going to stay here. Jacob, Johnny, Cam, Aaron, and Taylor are going to be I there rooms so I'm going to go down there. See ya later."

We went up to my moms room. I was really nervous as I knocked on the door.

"Hey honey. Well well what do we have here?" Mom said.

"Uh well can we talk to you about that?" I said.

"Sure honey. Hi boys, I'm Bella's mom Mrs. Nepolitano. Come in come in"

We went inside the room and say on the bed. Mrs. Cox was on her computer at the desk.

"Nancy, the girls have visitors." Mom said to Mrs. Cox

We started to talk but surprisingly, neither May or I started out the conversation. 

"Hi I'm Hunter. It's nice to meet you." Hunter said and gave my mother a hug, which was a first.

"I'm Blake. It's nice to meet you as well." Blake said to Mrs. Cox and shook her hand.

"Well it's very nice to meet you boys. I'm glad my daughter has found a nice boyfriend after what happened last time." my mom said.

"Whoa whoa wait. How do you know that they are our boyfriends?" I said

"I can tell." Mrs. Cox said

"Well that saved a lot of explaining." May said and everybody laughed.

"Mrs. Cox and Nepolitano, is it alright if the girls hang with us for the rest of the night?" Hunter asked.

"Of course! I can tell you are a decent pair of people unlike Bella's last boyfriend." Mom said. Hunter looked at me but I avoided him.

"Just as long as you update us on where you are, everything all good." Mom said