Chapter 2

Bella's POV
"Omg I think I see Blake!!" May screeched
Blake Gray was her favorite MagCon  boy.

She jumped up and down and waved to him. Surprisingly, he saw her an came over to say hi and take a picture.

"I assume your a big fan??" he said with a smile to May.

She had on Blake Gray sweatshirt, Blake gray bandana, Blake gray phone case, and a Blake gray poster.

"Yeah." she said blushing.

"We should take a picture. I need something to post on Instagram for MagCon Baltimore" he said and winked.

Blake handed me his phone. Yeah, HIS PHONE, and he took May's hand and kissed her cheek. It was a REALLY cute picture.

"What's your name by the way?" Blake asked may.

She blushed and said "May."

"That's a really pretty name. Can I have your number so we can keep in touch later?" he said blushing

I thought May was going to keel over and die but surprisingly she kept her cool and put her number in his phone. He thanked me for taking the picture and kissed mary on the cheek again before leaving.

"OH MY GOD BLAKE FREAKING GRAY ASKED FOR MY NUMBER AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO POST THE PICTURE WITH ME ON INSTAGRAM!!!" She screamed and jumped up and down.

"I'm really happy for you! I think he likes you."

"Nah, I'm just a fan. Let's gets in line so we can get our VIP soon!" May said and we walked to the first place available. There was only about 10 girls in front of us so hopefully we would get in quickly.

Soon it was my turn and I was really excited. I walked in and saw everybody. (Bear with me I don't know everybody who went😂)Aaron, Cam, Jacob, Johnny, Brando, Taylor, Mahogany, Chris Miles, Blake, and yes finally, Hunter. Our eyes met from across the room.

"Bella!!" he yelled.
He came over and gave me a hug.

Cam and Blake started to make kissy sounds and I blushed.

"It's really nice meeting you." Hunter said.
"Yeah you too."
"After we take the family photo, I can give you you're tickets if you want?" He said.
"Omg yeah that would be amazing actually!" I said and he smiled.

Hunter and Aaron sat next to me. Aaron was the sweetest living creature ever but as he grabbed on to my hand, it almost seemed like Hunter was jealous or something but I don't know.

Aaron was holding my hand and Hunter was kissing my cheek for the picture. I hoped it turns out good.

As I was leaving Hunter grabbed my hand and pressed 2 VIP tickets into it. 

I left and looked at the tickets. On one ticket it had his phone number and a message saying: "Meet me at the Hilton Baltimore at 6."