Picture

Lucy P.O.V.

We get to the house and Natsu gets out first. He gets my wheelchair and he helps me out.

I smile at him and he wheels me into his house. Wendy went to my house and got some of my clothes.

He brought me to his room and sat on his bed.

"So would you like to sleep here or with Wendy?" He asked with a smirk.

"I-I don't know what your mom would think if I slept in here." I say with a blush.

He laughs. "I can get a inflatable bed up here for you." 

I nod and he smiles. Wendy walks into the room. "Lucy, when I went to your house I saw a photo that I thought you would like."

She hands me a photo and when I see it, I smiled with a tear in my eye. Its a picture of me and my mom.

I look at her. "Thank you Wendy, your the best." I say and hug her. Natsu walks up and looks at the picture. "Is that your mom?" He asks. I nod.

"I saw it on your bed side table and decided to grab it." Wendy says

I smile at her. She leaves and a tear falls.

Natsu kisses my cheek and look at him. He smiles at me and picks me up and puts me on the bed.

I smile at him and he lays next to me. I grabs my hand. "I love you Luce."

"I love you too Natsu."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

I'm back. Yep, more updates and stuff, maybe even more stories.