Sad

Lucy P.O.V.

We all throw our hats. As everyone is in chaos, I race over to where Natsu is.

I see him and run to him. I jump on his back.

I looks back and laughs. I see that hes with Gray, Erza, Gajeel, and Levy.

I smile at them, "Hey guys." I say jumping down from Natsu's back.

I look at Natsu "Natsu, I know you don't want to see my dad, but I want you to 'meet' him."

His smile disappears off his face, "Your dad is still here?" He asks

I nod "I asked him to stay a little longer, don't worry he as guards with him." 

He nods "Okay" I grab his hand and lead him to where me and my dad talked.

As I get there I see my dad sitting there. He sees me and smiles.

He stands up and I run up to him, dragging Natsu.

I stand in front of him and smile.

My fathers eyes fill with tears. "Dad, this is Natsu, my boyfriend." I say looking at Natsu.

Natsu nods. "Hey" He says.

My father smiles slightly

"Natsu, I'm so, so sorry. I feel like I failed at being a father, I wish I could have controlled myself. Honestly I wish you would have found out a long time ago. I might have been able to redeem myself, but no. I wish I would have left instead of Layla.." He says crying.

"I'm just happy she gets to know what it feels like to be loved, and to which I thank you. I just wish I could have gotten help." He cries. 

"Jude, I can forgive, but I can never forget, what you did to Lucy is just terrible. I promise I'll keep her safe, but right now, you need to be focusing on healing your mind." He says sternly.

He nods. "Yes, I sadly can't stay any longer. Lucy, I love you so much, don't forget that. Natsu, I am internally grateful, please keep my daughter happy." He says turning around walking away.

I cry softly as he leaves. "Come on Lucy, we need to find Grandeeny and Igneel." He says softly grabbing my hand and leading me away.

I nod softly and trail after him.

We find them and Natsu smiles and talks to them, but all I could think was what all my dad said.

I hold onto Natsu's arm like a lifeline, and he held my hand the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get back home and I lay down on the bed

Natsu lays next to me. He kisses my head.

"I love you Lucy"

" I love you too" I say softly as I fall asleep