Making love

~WARNING~ This chapter is a lemon, if you don't like lemons, don't worry, I'll be updating another chapter tomorrow, but if you are a lemon lover, like me, enjoy

Also this is my first lemon, so don't be harsh

Lucy P.O.V.

I pack up all of my clothes. me and Natsu are moving out together. I'm excited but also scared.

Natsu walks into the room and smiles at me. 

"Are you almost done packing?" he asks sitting on the bed.

I nod putting my last article of clothing in my bag.

I walk over to him and kiss him softly. He kisses me back and I melt into the kiss.

I put my hands on his chest to support me as we kissed. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

He leans back to where he is basicly hes laying on the bed, and I'm laying on him.

I straddle is waist and we continue to kiss. His tongue explores my mouth as I tangle my finters in his hair.

He sits up a little bit and tugs on the end of my shirt. I look up at him in shock

"What if someone walks in?" I ask quietly

"Wendy is at her friends house, and my mom and dad are on a date, we are alone....and I locked the door." he says smirking.

I blush a little.

"O-Okay" I say softly and he lifts my shirt. I'm wearing a sports bra, because I was in pajamas, and I don't like wearing my other bras to bed.

I blush as he looks at me in lust.

"N-Natsu..." I say quietly

He says nothing as he kisses me again and trails kisses down my neck.

I moan softly and blush. I start to remember my past and I tug on his hair.

He looks up at me and sees my discomfort

He nods and kisses me again, but this time more gentle.

I smile and kiss him back.

Natsu P.O.V.

I know about Lucys past but now I know, she doesn't like that much foreplay

I feel bad, shes had sex before but it was forced. I want her to know what it feels like to make love

Lucy P.O.V.

He takes of his shirt and his pants. I blush as I see the tent in his boxers.

I blush and take off my bra and my shorts.

He looks me up and down and blushes.

He kisses me "Are you sure you're ready?" he asks softly.

I nod and he pulls down my panties. I blush red and he takes off his boxers. 

I look at him and shock. His member was big.....

He kisses me and I melt into the kiss. He lays me down on the bed and lines his member to my entrance.

I nod for him to enter and he thrusts in.

"Ahhhh~" I cry out in pain and pleasure, arching my back.

He kisses me softly, as if to sooth my pain.

"I-Its ok now" I say softly.

He nods and thrusts his hips back then slams back into me.

"Mmmmm N-Na-Ahhhhh" I cry in pleasure.

"Oh god, Luce" I moans softly

He thrusts in and out, I constantly moan out curses, his name, and just weird sounds.

The pressure started to build up inside of me.

"N-Natsu I'm.... Ahhh"

"Me too!"

He thrusts one more time

"NATSU!!!"

"LUCY!!!!" 

Natsu collapses on top of me and we both take deep breathes

He pulls out of me and first thing I notice when I looked down was I saw something on Natsus member.

Then I realized what it was!! How didn't I think of that!?!?

A CONDOM!!!!!

He chuckles softly as he saw where I was looking.

"When did you put that on?" I ask softly.

"When we were kissing, I would love children, but not now." he says jokingly

I giggle softly.

"Lucy"

"Mmm?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"