Acknowledgments + Author's Note

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.

The Ides of July hit #37 in Fanfiction. That's all on you! (And, c'mon Marvel fans. I think we can totally beat a Justin Bieber fanfic.) 

To all of my readers + fans, you mean the absolute world to me

To all of my readers + fans, you mean the absolute world to me. When I first started writing this fanfiction in February, I wasn't sure what would happen. (Thanks to yourmybeautifulsoul for the inspiration). 

Now, several months later, The Ides of July, is a FEATURED STORY on Wattpad with more than 175,000 reads (and counting.) That's phenomenal. It's all you guys! You motivated me to write nearly every day. You motivated me to keep going through business trips, illness, buying a new house + moving, and MORE. You even motivated me to do the very rare triple update in four hours.

Thank you again.

I'd like to thank all of my friends for supporting me, and - most importantly - my boyfriend for being my encouragement, sounding board, and an important part in shaping the story.

Alessandra + Paxton, you've also been so integral to this story and it's success. Thank you.

NOW, to all of you little #Lanki's (Lanna's just sounds too pretty) who commented, made me laugh, and connected with me on this story - THANK YOU. All of you. I'd list all of your usernames here, but there are so many of you that it's overwhelming. 

Let's make The Metamorphosis Series something huge. Who knows? Maybe Marvel will make it canon someday. (They are, after all, doing Black Widow and Thor books at the moment. Let's show 'em that they should be publishing this Loki series as well!) 

Book 2 is available now.

Be sure to check out my Bucky Barnes fanfiction, Lost + Found. I hinted at it in the epilogue, and it's gonna be ah-may-zing. 

Three of my original fiction works are on Wattpad: Followed, Rache,  and fragile. Check 'em out! 

I love you. All of you.

 All of you