Giveaway? Giveaway.

The Ides of July has gotten twenty thousand reads in a week. A WEEK. I cannot describe to you how grateful I am for that, so I'll simply say thank you.

Now, before we jump into the celebration (and the giveaway), I need your help.

Please consider adding my newest original book, SKIN DEEP, to your library and give it a read. Unfortunately, I can't publish The Ides of July (unless Marvel wants to give me a call, in which case, let's do it), but I can try to get this book published. However, I can't do it alone.

SKIN DEEP is an epic YA adventure with twists, turns, and — yes — just a hint of that intense, slow burn romance that we all love. If you thought The Ides of July was good, well, this is my best book yet. 

Bellus is the world's first and only "skinny pill", and it cures nearly every disease on the planet

Bellus is the world's first and only "skinny pill", and it cures nearly every disease on the planet. When 18-year-old Lucy decides she doesn't actually *need* to be perfect, she learns there's a hidden price to every choice.

School, college, her entire future is threatened after one single mistake, and now she's stumbled into something much bigger — and much more terrifying — than she ever thought imaginable.

The first book in a series, SKIN DEEP dives into a future where nothing is as it seems and perfection comes at a cost.

What would you give to achieve perfection?

* G I V E A W A Y *

Now for the free stuff. To celebrate the success of IOJ (okay, and spring cleaning), I'm giving away a MASSIVE haul of free books on my Instagram. That's right, free books. F R E E.

Interested? Head over to my Instagram account for details on how to enter! 

www.instagram.com/jandralee