The Sister who gave a Bayaan

In Ramadan I used to go the   taraweeh prayer in our local Masjid. In our mosque we had a short and sweet khutbah everyday after taraweeh.     Most mosques don't have these   lectures personally I think every mosques should implement this.  

And One day it was raining quite heavily so the khutbah was   cancelled so the imam and the other guys left.

The women were also about to depart too however there was   this amazing woman who didn't want the khutbah cancelled though it was raining. She started to discuss basic topics in islam so   interestingly that all the women   who were about to leave stayed back. After 35 minutes of discussions everyone had to leave reluctanly cause it was getting late.

    She did the khutbah since she realized that such get togethers are hard to do in the normal days and she didn't want us to miss even a single a lecture.

  She was audacious sharing what she knew even though she wasn't  a  scholar. She made the best of the situation while most  of  the  women were relieved that there was no khutbah that day.

     Did you know sharing what  we know to our fellow muslims  is a sunnah. In Islam most of us hesitate doing that because we  are afraid of making mistakes .However how  can we realize and amend our mistakes if we do not speak out!

Most of us are wimps who can not speak up like that awesome lady because our Iman is low.

May Allah bestow lots of  blessings and his mercy on her   and all of us so that our Iman is strengthened .

A fact that many muslims fail to realize is all muslims have the responsibility of conveying islam to the masses. That every deed we do hangs under the banner of islam that the reputation if islam lies on our shoulders but we don't think of that because you know what because we are pathetic enough to be ashamed of this beautiful religion!

You know what it does not affect Allah. It is us who will bear the scars of the reputation of Islam!

May Allah bestow lots of mercy on @Awaken12 for helping me edit this chapter. Say Ameen please.