HELP

Help   is   a  shortcut   provided   by  islam    to  the  heaven.  I  heard   this  hadhees   about   help  in  one  the  bayaan  classes.  It    was  really   inspiring  hadhees.

     An   Arabian   merchant   was  on   a   business   travel. And  he  was   travelling   across   a   desert  and   was   extremely    thirsty.  He  didn't  know  what  to  do  cause   the  weather   was  not   easing  the   situation   and   he  was   searching   for  water   in  a  very   battered   condition  and  his  views   were   starting   to  go  out   of  focus.  But  in  Allah's grace   he  finally   found  a   well   but   it  didn't    have  any   particular   way   to   get   down  to  fetch   the   water.

       But  in  the  blinding   thirst   he  somehow   used   the   stones   in  the   well's   wall   to  climb  down  the   well  and  drank  water   until   his   thirst   fades.  And  he  then  climbed   up   and  carried  on   his  travel   but  on  the  way   he  saw  a   dog   digging   the  sand  and  licking   it   expecting   water  to  come.  It  was  in  the  same  battered   condition  like  him.

       Seeing    this   the  merchant   returned   to  the  well   and   climbed   down  and  he  removed   his  shirt   and  drenched  it  in  water   and   took  it  to  the  dog  and   he   squeezed   the   shirt   feeding   water   to  the   dog.

     Allah   on   seeing   this   forgave   all    his  sins   and  granted   him  heaven.

MASHALLAH  IT  REALLY   MADE   ME  THINK  HOW   MUCH   EASY    ALLAH   HAS   MADE   HIS   TEST  FOR  US  BUT   WE  ARE   ALL   LAZY  ENOUGH   AND  WE   DON'T  USE   ALL   THE   FACILITIES  ALLAH  HAS  MADE   US.

    HELPING    DOES  GOOD  FOR  BOTH   THE   DOERS  AND   THE  RECIEVERS   SO  INSHALLAH   FROM  NOW  ON  LET   TRY   HELP  OTHERS   AND   WIN  JANNATUL  FIRDOUSE  INSHALLAH.