Property of a Gordon

Author - Talathewolf

SAMPLE [ONLY THREE CHAPTERS]

He just kept smiling while shaking his head. "After you, Snowflake," he said, sweeping his hand, but I only growled at him, thoroughly unamused by the name.

"Call me Snowflake one more time--" I started, my voice low, but he seemed unfazed by it.

"Your death threats are getting stale, do you not think, love?" He asked, emphasizing the last word with a raised eyebrow.

When she took on the dare, the last thing she expected was to be captured like a wild animal and brought to a grand palace belonging to one of the three Gordon boys. She certainly didn't expect to play the part of a Protector or to constantly question her emotions for a pair of arrogant, blue eyes.

*NOT THE FULL STORY

Cover Designed By: maejestic

Highest Ranking: #1 WEREWOLF/ #2 RANDOM

Proofreader: xcyson

*Completed but not full book published*

This is the sequel to Property of a Gordon

The future is shifting, and humans are willing to do whatever it takes for the power to remain on their side.

A village of Shifters is discovered, and they do as they have done in the past. They slaughter and torture every one of them, except for two. They leave the two huddled in one another's arms to watch the mass killing of the only thing they'd ever known.

The humans have decided to repent for their past by giving the two Shifters a chance, something that hasn't happened in all of history. And what better way to show their ability to change what they've become known for than to send them to one of the Gordon boys who's next in line for Human Chair in the counsel?

Will the Shifters show that not all of their kind lie in a blood of betrayal or will they provide evidence that that's the only thing they know?

Book Cover Designed By: maejestic

*Still Updating*