Annabelle

Author - Riverilove

Annabelle hasn't had the best life. Due to her unclear parentage, Annabelle and her mother were isolated from the pack and Annabelle often bullied by fellow pack members. When Annabelle's mother passes away, Annabelle leaves the pack, turning rogue.

Although hoping for a life of freedom and happiness, her plans are ruined 4 years later when the Council releases a notice. All underage rogues (20 is the legal age) must join Primrose Pack within a month or be brought there by force.

Add to the mix the unusual companionship she has with a very, very old vampire, her ability to shift into a wolf, the knowledge who her father is, a curious Pack Warrior and ex pack members ...

I hope you give it a try :)

"I seriously am crying right now. I love this book so much and it hurts that its not completed yet so I cant just read it. - BronzeTaylor"

"Can't wait for the next chapter. You always make me get caught up in the story of how well written it is. You are a good writer. - Karties"

The amazing cover was made by LotteHolder. Thank you!

A/N : Not a typical werewolf story. There are no soul-mates, although to some extend marking and mating do occur. Werewolves choose their own partners. Females that shift are rare and prized.

*Still Updating*