Capture

Author - Lillybinks

Book 1

In the year 2890 the planet earth has been overturned by supernatural species, werewolves to be exact. The revelation of a race other than humanity came with it the imprisonment of all free humans. Neema is one of the many humans who remained un-captured by the wolves and living in a dwelling underground. However, when her underground village is infiltrated she is forced to the nearest compound for mating and breeding.

Placed into a submissive role, Neema fights the restrictions placed upon her by the wolf community. Resistant to the expectations exerted upon her, she must learn to adapt to the changing world around her. She is forced into accepting her position as the mate of a powerful and cruel alpha male of one of the oldest and most revered wolf bloodlines. Neema struggles to establish a home for her and her two younger siblings in the harsh new world they have been forced into the centre of.

Can Neema find her place in a world where dominance and breeding is all that wolves care about.

*On Going and Editing*

Book 2

At the age of 23 Jana has loved and lost. Her husband killed within months of their marriage, leaving her alone and in despair. In her sadness she begins dabbling back into the reckless behaviour of her youth. Venturing outside the compound and into the forest without any escorts or company.

On one of her many ventures she encounters a unfeeling rogue leader, Simeon. A rogue who is so entrenched in his path for vengeance he barely had time for his mate. Jana is cornered and forced into following her mate on his journey for revenge. With no other choice but to trail along side, Jana finds comfort in the hopes that in her voyage, she will find a reason to live again.

*On Going*

Comments by other readers - 

mariamagassama - I am extremely impressed with the book so far. It's so well written that I feel like I was watching the scene instead of reading it.

AnnaMLKoski - I was so happy when I realized there was a second book! Eeeeeee