Lair Of Beasts

Author - Aviatrix427

Enter the Lair of Beasts, a gothic retelling of Red Riding Hood, and relive the romantic horror through the eyes of a Beauty and her Beast.

Aria is only a child of ten when she is hastily removed from her medieval village and her guardianship carelessly relinquished into the hands of a stranger from the north; a land of harsh winters and fleeting daylight. Although she finds herself afforded every luxury, there is an unmistakable darkness pervading the forest and the ominous keep itself. A tangible weave of secrets has ever shrouded her new family, especially the unsettling and enigmatic man to whom she is betrothed.

But curiosity is too powerful a force to forbear, and it soon compels her into the woods to seek out the truth for herself. There is, after all, nothing more frightening than discovering her own heritage; and naught worse than realizing that she was in the lair of beasts the entire time.

Cover designed by @Aviatrix427 using deviantart sketch "WereWolf Revisited" by RexStudio

Copyright © 2015 by Jeanine Croft

Disclaimer:

This is currently undergoing editing! Beware: there are solecisms, including my awful punctuation, lurking on almost every page! Since I myself have never gone back in time to vacation in a medieval city, I will apologize upfront for any anachronisms and prochronisms - I'm sure there will be many.

Please note that this novel is intended for mature audiences. There are graphic scenes of violence within, as well as sexual content throughout. Also, be advised that this story is set in a medieval world where woman's liberation is still pie in the sky! Having said that, I hope you understand that these were different times and women were indeed considered chattel back then. Reader discretion is advised.

*Completed*

After 50 chapter this Best Werewolf Book is now completed !!