Who She Thought She Was

Author - Isrofe

Book #1 of the Varulv Chronicles.

Highest Ranking in Werewolf #21

Hot List and Featured Story.

Adelaide believes she has the road ahead all planned out, it's smooth sailing from here after high school. But when her father asks her to spend the summer with old family friends she is hesitant. As her 18th birthday begins to approach lies and truths will be revealed setting what she thought she knew on its side. Who are these people she trusted so deeply? What is really going on in the community she once thought of as home? Can free will over come fate?

*Completed*

Book #2 of the Varulv Chronicles

Highest Rank in Werewolf #191

Updates Fridays.

In a community that values women as mothers and housewives, Norine Harpe is an anomaly. The fiery warrior's biggest dream is training up and joining the Alpha Queen's elite soldiers, the Royal Guard. On her path, she has become skilled in the ways of rejecting men, but what happens when she encounters someone who's supportive instead of degrading. A man that cherishes her goals and fills her with addictive passion. Will Norine still turn down the gorgeous and dark Walther Beshaley? Or will she open up to the possibilities that sometimes in life, you can have it all.

*On Going*