A Bear Love

Author - Livetodreamx

Book 1 In The Lonely Bears Series

A Bear Love

Wolff was haunted by his past. As Alpha of his clan he has a responsibility to his people, his friends. When he meets his human mate his whole world is turned upside down. His bear wants to claim her, cherish her but the man in Wolff knows that by keeping his beautiful mate he is putting her in danger, he is putting his clan in danger.

The council would come and kill them all.

Neve has lost everything in her life. Homeless and hopeless she has ended up in the Scottish Highlands. A chance encounter with a group of construction workers seems to spark the girl she used to be while an attraction to Wolff that she can't explain seems to raise her curiosity.

She believes she is prepared for the worst, Neve's past has taught her that life is unpredictable. What she isn't prepared for is a Clan of Bear Shifters, a ruthless council and a green eyed man that she just might want to keep.

Their story was never going to be easy, it was never going to be straightforward but all Wolff and Neve can hope for is that at the end of their journey they have each other.

All rights reserved

Copyright © 2016 Emma Cameron (Livetodreamx)

*Still updating*

I know it is not a werewolf book but I love this book and felt like it need to be recommended.