Epilogue

Weeks later...

"And don't forget, your projects are due tomorrow" the teacher announced as the students began to leave the classroom.

Once out at the front of the school, people were either waiting to be picked up or talking to their friends, or both.

Marinette was with Adrien, waiting for his limo sitting up on the small brick wall at the stairs, his hands holding hers in his lap.

What felt like a long time ago, Adrein had offically asked Marinette to be his girlfriend, which she accepted without hesitation or second thoughts. Though the boyfriend - girlfriend status was a little different when they wore their masks, but they both understood.

"So I was thinking, if nothing else comes up, we should spend the night together. We could go out for dinner, or strole the city.." Adrien said, trailing off on his ideas.

"Oh could we now?" She asked teasing.

"Yeah. It would be a puur-fect night" he put his siginture smirk as she lost her smile completely.

"...You ruined it" she said dissapointed and turned around so she wasn't facing him anymore. He sat his arms on her waist and rested his head on top of hers.

"Aww, come on princess, i was just kitten around" she moved away so he wasn't leaning on her anymore and gave him a little flick on the nose.

"Well stop kitten around-"

"Or what?" He asked with a demonic, yet playful, smirk on his face as he jumped off off the wall. He wrapped his arms around her waist and locked them together behind her back. "You love me too much to do anything to me" he taunted, playfully.

"Wanna bet?" She challenged and he laughed at her competiveness.

"No, your strong enough to fight me off. I wouldn't have the heart to fight you anyway"

"I'm sure you would-" but she stopped as he shook his head and turned serious looking her in the eye.

"No matter how dark your heart goes, I would never be able to fight or hurt you" he said.

She picked up and understood the hint of what he had said and realised just how much he ment what he said.

That was how much he loved her, no matter who she was, he would never hurt her. She smiled at the thought of his feelings for her.

He loved her. And he would do something different each day to remind her of that. She was too lost in thought and his eyes and he was the same. He brushed a few stray bits of hair away from her face and held her face in his hands.

A sudden explosion drew their attention away from each other they turned to see glipses of buildings being destroyed a few blocks away.

"That's our que" Adrien said as he and Marinette turned to run and find a place to transform.

But they had bumped into Alya and Nino, who had walked over to them to talk.

"Wow, where are you guys going?" Alya asked.

"And in such a hurry?" Nino added.

The two froze trying to think of an excuse to tell them.

"Im, uh, going to go with Marinette to..help her, with her project, yeah, you know it's due tomorrow so.." Adrien tried to sound persuasive and Marinette nodded in agreement, following his lead.

"Oh ok, well-" Alya tried to say.

"Yeah, so we should get going now, bye guys" Marinette said quickly and they both ran off around the building.

They stopped when they were out if sight and caught their breath. They looked around to see if anyone was around and when no one was, they gave each other a small confirming nod.

"Tikki, spots on!"

"Plagg, claws out!"

Once transformed Chat smiled at Ladybug and held out his hand for her to take and bowed slightly.

"Together M'lady?" He smirked.

"Yeah, together, as always" she grabbed her yo-yo and launched herself out to the streets of Paris.

Chat continued to stand there for a few seconds, dissapointed as his hand was still out for her. But he quickly laughed it off.

"Nothing's changed. I love this girl"

And with that, he launched himself off, following Ladybug, ready for another fight, that he would get to battle out. With her. Side by side. And he couldn't have been happier.

The end.

So guys...
This is it :(

Any questions?

I will fix the typos later or
My friend want to do it..i could grant her wish
(for 5 yen lol)

Anyway...

Vote and commet

Byee
-Sam 🐱🐞❤💚