Hue

Well.

New characters.
Woohoooooooo.

Now for some set of rules.

●Just PM us if you're interested to Roleplay with any of our characters, either from here or on our other character book.

●You could request for a new one but please specify a few things for us to work around and we'll see what we can do.

●For the love of God, no God-modding. If you try to control our characters' actions and such, go fúcking roleplay with yourself.

●We're pretty open-minded and are willing to roleplay smut and kinky stuff except for rape and stuff like that. Get the fúck out if you pester us with that.

●You can roleplay with our lovelies for romance but if they're already with someone, back off. You can still be friends but they will not cheat.

●Make things interesting and don't give us too short of responses. It's hard to think of a response when you do. And if you would want a romance roleplay, please don't just have them meet up and suddenly fall in love with each other. Just no.

●Don't spam us when we don't respond immediately. We /do/ have lives outside of Wattpad.

●Even if you had requested them, don't just immediately say that they're in-love and all that crap. If you do that, gtfo.

I'll add more when I finally could think of new ones.

Have fun.~