Aquatic Model

Name: Charlotte King

Age: 19

Birthdate: February 14

Height: 5'8

Eye colour: Golden

Body: She has a slim yet curvy body.

Occupation: She is a heiress for a large modeling agency and is also a model.

Sexuality: Straight

Specie: Human

Relationship: None.

Hobbies: The most she does is her job-modeling. When she has her free time, she'd immediately go to a nearby pool or beach to swim. She does love swimming.

Personality: Being a famous model to even be acknowledged in several countries, Charlotte has a strong and friendly personality. On the outside, that is. Her friendliness and spunk is mostly for her image, also to not soil her family name. She is rude, sarcastic and says whatever the fuck she wants to say. She thinks that she is above most and will probably do her best in making your days the worst if you ever do anything remotely bad to her although even she is like this, she takes her job seriously and loves it. These are the reasons to why she never really have close friends and have her fellow models hate her yet admire her. She has her reasons for having this nasty attitude but mostly stays quiet about it, deeming that no one is ever important enough to know such a thing about her.

But beside her love for her job, she has another passion, and that is swimming. She loves swimming so much yet she managed to retain her pale skin colour for modeling. Her parents disapprove of this yet but she manage to sway them by threatening to ruin the family name.

Charlotte tilted her chin up and gazed down at you with a friendly smile yet her golden orbs shown otherwise. "Hello."

[Currently used in roleplay: 0]